Chapter III

I took a deep breath as thoughts filled my mind. I was constantly thinking about things, about 5,500 years ago.

*Flashback*

"Princess Ace," Erizabesu said, standing in the presence of myself, my father and my fathers advisor. The seal of Yakima wasnt present at the time. "I need your help."

The advisor eyed the Goddess. "The help of a single Reaper, let alone the princess? I dont think that would be suitable, in my opinion, your excellencies." He said, glaring a bit.

"You all know of the tragic start of the war and I also know of the Reapers kind but strong nature towards peace and everything good and peaceful, which is why I'm asking none other than you all. I believe the Sirens should go in her place."

Father, King Grimm took in a deep sigh and was holding my Mother, Queen Marigold's throne arm. This usually happens when he makes a dire decision. "Father, I believe I am capable of attending this matter and helping a friend. This may be a learning opportunity on how to use my goddess abilities.  If you fear for my saftey, I suggest bringing the Sirens along to accompany.  But I am making my own choice and going," I said stepping up, despite my attire.

I smiled and summoned my scythe before Infinite Sol and  Immortal Flame which was Cheshire Heart, my first scythe created by my Mother for me.

I changed my outfit and stood in front of Elizabeth. "I will help you,  if your still requesting me." A slight smile stretched across her face.

"I am grateful. But, let's get you out this stunning dress," she said, as my guards accompanied her to my bedroom.

I looked down. "So, you and Meliodas?" I questioned, smirking a bit. "He means 'everything' right?" She blushed, alike how the present day Elizabeth does when she sees Meliodas. I smiled. "Your gonna be my sensei right?" I said, constantly questioning her like a little child. I was a little older but I've never seen an angel like her before. I've only seen the Supreme  Goddess Deity, herself once.

Erzabesu met me with a nod. We arrived at my room through walking since Specteum hasn't completely formed yet and isn't perfected. I grinned as my maid came and gave me an outfit that made my eyes widened. "My ladies, Queen Marigold made this for you, princess. An upgrade of her Valkyrie outfit before she met your father. It seems like the perfect occasion, m'lady."

"This is perfect," me and Erzabesu said together.

I change into it and stretch my arms. "Lizzy, its perfect," I smile, and twisting my scythe. At the time, my powers were the following (minus basic Reaper skills, which are inhumane strength, speed and durability):

*Firebird: Pyrokenesis (Firebird Specifically lost due to the gain age of Fairy wings but can be reawakened)

*Sirens Grace: Speech Manipulation~being able to place any being under her spell, like a trance but only through aura* (lost this ability due to gaining Demonic Powers due to Yakima)

*Air Manipulation*

*Bloodlust*

*Fairy Magic*

Soon I found myself on Earth. I've never been here, due to my protective fathers nature due to my mother's passing. We arrived through a Reaper Pool, set out in present day Liones. Elizabeth smiled at me, moving her wings a bit. "Can you fly?" I shook my head, causing my black and blue hair to move in the wind. "Let me see you try," she said. "I believe you can, Princess Ace."

I sighed. "You dont have to be so formal, Lady Elizabeth," I said, smirking.

She laughed. "Says the one calling me 'lady'," she smiled. She flew off. "Come on and fly with me."