Flashback (Part II)

Galands body was stuck to the wall and it made a large hole. "Oh, I like this kid," he says, eyes glowing. He flies towards me and I casually place my boot to his face, stopping him midair. Then, I extend it sending him back. "Weak demon," I mutter quietly.

Suddenly, he comes out of nowhere and punches me, my mask to break into many pieces. Then, my face was revealed: brown skin, light purple eyes and the Reaper Marks trailing slightly on my neck. Those features were accompanied by my small nose and the fresh scar on my pink lips.

I smirked then laughed. I barely moved. I slowly walked towards him and grabbed his horns, tossing him to the ground. I lifted my boot and stomped on him many times. "Six feet under!" I screamed, finally stomping him underneath the ground. His glowing green eyes didn't glow anymore.

"Is he dead already?" I asked, Meliodas. He just sat there, laid back. "Nah," he puts his face to the ground. "He screams he gives up," he says, hearing him. He couldn't move. I smirked and pulled him out of the hole and threw him. "Warm up right?" I asked.

Estarossa laughed. Hard.

"Be prepared little one," he said, stepping in front of me. "I heard Reapers have powers. Care to enlighten me?" I bowed. "Of course," I replied. I flashed in front of him and his hand came down, slamming my throat into the ground and holding me downwards.

The pain was unbearable. "AHHHHHHHHH," I screamed loudly, trying to get away from it. I placed my hands together and four clones of myself appeared. They all rush towards him. He gets off of me and attacks them. The clones come back and light blue flames ignite in my hands.

I take the flames and swallow them in my mouth. I take two fingers to my mouth and blow strong flames out towards him. The entire thing shocks him, and he freezes up. I come through them and punch him into Meliodas. Or so I thought. Meliodas dodged his brother.

"My turn," he says, getting up. "You were holding back, weren't you?" I smiled. How could he even know? I laughed. "Of course. I want to fight the upcoming Demon King," I reply. He laughs and comes in front of me. It feels like everything around us is changing suddenly.

I get into a stance and he does the same. Instead of me attacking first, he comes at me with his sword. I counter with my sacred treasure, Infinite Sol. We stand close to each other. Face to face. Inches together where we could probally breathe in each others faces.

I back up with my sythe clutched tightly, then place it on my back. Meliodas smiled and appears behind me and I go underneath his legs, use an invisible string, attaching themselves to his ankles and slide to the other side. His body jerks towards me and I kick him.

The string disconnects and he flies. I use the strings again and they go around his neck. He pulls at the strings but its no use. I pull him over my head, slamming him hard behind me then in front. Over and over again. Then, I step on his face.

"Theres your boot print," I say, smiling. Zeldris stops and watches. "Wow...." he says, staring at his brother defeated. Meliodas just lays there and smirks. "You're getting stronger, Ace," he says, laughing. Blood spurs from his mouth a bit. I help him up. " I beat all of you," I say.