Chapter Nineteen

Sweat begins to come to my face as I obviously go through the crust. I punch his stomach and summon a five thousand clones.
We all sweat and are a bit tired. My aura is running out slowly. We punch him down harder and harder.

My body feels as if its going to melt right now...

I place all my clones in some type of water barrier around their bodies. It doesn't cool us completely but it stops us from melting.

We stop until we punch him into a large chamber of magma. Are...we in the center of the Earth?!
I hang onto a cliff along with one of my clones. "Hey me, how...how far did we go," I ask her as I attempt to lift rock and stone from the magma up to lift us up and fill the hole.

"We went 20,902,231 feet below the Earth's crust. I counted," she replied. She disappeared and I realized I couldn't bring rock through the magma pit. I hung onto this portion of rock hanging from the side. The heat is almost melting me.

"Ban...," I call out softly. "BAN, MELIODAS, I CAN'T GET OUT," I screamed. I was hearing my own heartbeat through my ribcage. I was still in Diamada mode but my aura was draining and getting smaller. I need to get out fast. I tried to pull myself up but I can't. My sweaty bone hands start to slip.

I feel myself pass out and I let go.

Suddenly, a large hand scoops me out of the air as I was falling. I was being lifted out of the pit. Was it Diane...no it couldn't have been. Her body can't survive the heat like that. I felt myself being placed on the soft grass of Mt. Delivion.

"Get her some water, please," says a strong but worried voice. For a slight second, I thought it was Ban. No, it wasn't. It was my father, the King of the Reaper Realm, The Grimm Reaper.

I felt like...like I couldn't move. The sun was pounding against my face and then a large hand covered it. Clearly it was Dianes. My body slowly reverts out of the burnt Diamada into a burnt shell of myself. Ban, Merlin and Elizabeth try to chip at it, softly and slowly so I won't be in pain.

Father places water in my mouth and I just lay there. "I don't think she's getting up," Mael says slowly. King uses his healing abilities to the point where he's crying. Ban's tears fall down his face. I use the bit of aura I have left to dry his tear.

Father places his hand over my body and it glows gold. Blue and Gold butterflies like the ones that I used to unlock the Labrynth surround my body. The butterflies carry my body to a small pool that Father recently created, filled with healing lillipads.

Cassidy would've liked those.

The sparks, ash and rock wash away and disappear off of my body. "What kind of water is that," Elizabeth asks curioulsy. "Its just regular water. Its the healing lillies," my father replied, shrinking to around Ban's size. Ban sits by the pool and messes with my hair and face.

"Will she wake up?"

"Only time can tell," Meliodas says a bit sadly. I slowly break the ash off of my eyes and open them, revealing their light purple shine.
I stare up at Ban and his face is down, tears sliding past his nose. "Stop...crying. You're gonna make me cry too," I say slowly, alarming everyone.

I sit up on the water. Meliodas, King and even my father give a sigh of relief. Ban smiles and hugs me. Merlin, Elizabeth and Diane help me stand up and walk off of the pool.

My body hurts...super badly to the point where my Reaper Marks are grayish blue right now as Ban picks me up and carries me inside. He wraps my legs in bandages as I change into black shorts and a black sleeveless top.

My legs were closest to the Earths core and the bone could've withered away into dust.

After I wrap my hands and place a little bandage on ny cheek, we head downstairs. "Alright, I don't really know if your father is dead but possibly right now, the throne may be open unless you have other competitors," I say. "Or other siblings." I look at Merlin with those last three words.

She smirks. "Nah I dont want it," Merlin whispers. I nod and smirk. "But still. To release Elizabeth's curse of death, you gotta become demon king yourself," I reply.

"Immediately?"

I shake my head. "I doubt it. I think we all need to rest," I say slowly, " and I don't think anyone except me is dumb enough to go toe to toe against you."

He smirks as I sit down. "We should all just take a break and chill," King says, laying on his pillow. I lean back in my chair, grab Sweet Lady's Ale and drink from the bottle.

"What are the odds of anything happening," I say, wiping it off of my lips. Ban leaned back and looked at me. "No clue," he said, his cheeks pink.

And maybe for the very first time, I was at peace...But something told me that a new threat was approaching.

Y'all don't think this is the end do you?

Read my Other Stories

Ace: A Seven Deadly Sins Fanfiction Vol. 3 has been published