𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟕: 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢

Start from the beginning

I never really care about the other members except for Hwasa these days. Even with Hwasa, because I was busy because of the concert tour, I couldn't really talk with her yet.

Solar became a Pilates instructor. She opened up her own company and is doing good now. Wheein is currently still in the mood of vacationing and having free time for herself.

BLACKPINK also disbanded last August. Just last month. A lot of K-pop groups disbanded this year. It was kinda overwhelming. All those K-pop groups who were born in the 90s are now gone.

GFRIEND, WJSN, RED VELVET, FIESTAR, and a lot more group decided to disband this year. Some had their contract ended and some decided to disband.

I heard from some fans that they were giving up because Big Hit's artists were taking everything. Big Hit artists were taking all the awards and credits. I heard that from fans.

Well, I can't say that's not true though. In the music industry, you need to work hard to get what you want. You gotta do it before you get left out.

Things were pretty simple this year. Nothing much. As usual, I sold out all the stadium tickets. God, I'm embarrassed by myself right now. Did I just say 'as usual'?

I think I'm getting too proud of myself. God, gotta low that bring that down a little. Being too proud kills you. This is totally dangerous.

Let's get back to the story.

"Everything's good?" I asked Jin as he was wiping the sink.

"Yeah," he nodded. I replied with a nod too.

I opened the cupboard that was on top and took the bottle that keeps my supplement. I took out two pills and gulped them down with water.

"Who confirmed to come?" I asked Jin after I gulped the pills.

"TXT and ENHYPEN confirmed. Ahreum couldn't make it today since they are both working. Will come and visit us tomorrow," Jin said. I nodded.

"Why don't we just go to eomma's place?" I asked him.

"I can talk to eomma about that. She would love that," Jin replied. I nodded.

"It's been months since she saw the twins," I said while I was washing my hand in the sink.

Jin hugged me from behind while I was still washing my hands in the sink and kissed my cheeks. I look at him and cringed. He laughed and gave me a peck.

"Yah, yah, TXT, and ENHYPEN are here already. Stop your romantic scene here," I heard Taehyung's deep voice and automatically pushed Jin away from me and cleared my throat.

"Alright. We'll be there. Soon," I said and pulled some tissue papers and wipe my hands. Taehyung left the kitchen after that.

"Why do you have to push me away when this occurs?" Jin asked me while holding my waist and pulling me with him.

"Because I don't feel comfortable when your best friend is looking at us being so cheesy and romantic," I told him as I toss the tissue paper that I use to wipe my hand into the dustbin.

"Goal!" I cheered when the tissue went into the dustbin. Jin laughed and shook his head.

Jin and I got back together after three months of separation. We got back together in early August after some time. This time, we're getting back for good.

Things were a little bit different when we get back. We seldom talk about work when we're together. We talk about it too but not that much like before.

I think the three months of separation did change something about us for good. I think, Jin was fatherly after we got back. I didn't mean he wasn't before.