Wind

Hiccup was trying to hide all the letters he was trying to write to Merida. All of them unfinished. He kept them in a notebook made of fake leather.

He was writing one down and was about to sign it with his name when a gust of wind blew his notes all around.

"Dun duh duh I'm dead." He said looking as the notes were scattered all around the school yard. He began picking the notes up discretely. The last one! He was too slow someones hand picked it up.

Her eyes scanned the note and her face grew a bit red. He knew why.

'Dear Merida,
   Has anyone ever told you that your curls are perfectly imperfect and that your bold blue eyes can light up the whole city? Ugh sorry that was really bad. I just really wanted to let you know that I think you're far better than beautiful. I want you to know that I really like you and I hope you like me too. See you around I guess.... I probably wont even give you this note.
               Sincerely,
      Hicc'

I didn't finish writing my name on it. She smiled. She looked up and her head turned both ways. I was hiding behind a tree. She thought I didn't see that she had secretly put the note in her pocket and smiled as she walked away.

______________________

I made my way to Merida to talk to her aout the note. I was about to tap her shoulder when I thought how stupid this was and turned around. I began walking away from her locker when she yelled out my name. I sheepishly turned around.

"Meridaaaa! Heyyyyy... W-what are you doing here?"

"Umm... it's school and this is my locker." She smirked.

"Yeah well I was just leaving..." I squeaked. Very manly, I know.

"I wanted to ask you something... Im free this Friday and I wanted to know if..."

"Willyougooutwithme!" I yelled out causing people to turn.

I cleared my throat.

"Merida... Will you do me the honor of letting me escort you to Tiana's Place this Friday afternoon?" I asked.

"Wow...All fancy on the first date huh? Well sure Hiccup. I'd love to. What time shall you pick me up?"

"Pick you up at seven." I said. I walked away smiling like a goof.

Aaaannnnd....Done! Terminado. Lol Hope you like! :D
-Clowdia