Saving Merida

Okay people watch out, there's some mild cursing and talk about drugs.
Dedicated to DreamyCo

"Does anybody know the answer to this question!?" Mr. Hades, our Ancient Civilizations teacher, said.
Hiccup raised his hand sheepishly.
Mr. Hades looked at him and nodded.

"The main god was...Zeus?" Hiccup said playing with his thumbs.
"Correct Hiccup! Thank you. See class you should all be more like him! It would make my life much easier..." Mr. Hades smiled at Hiccup.
"NERD!" Merida coughed making everyone erupt in laughter.
"QUIEET!!! Merida. See. Me. After. Class."
Merida shrugged.
"Sure thing. Hades." Merida sneered.
________________________________
"Stupid Hades...stupid detention...oomph!" Merida was now on her butt looking up at a scared Hiccup.
"What the hell!" Merida yelled getting off the ground.
"Im soo sorry Mer-"
"Shut it Haddock. Watch it ok!" She said shoving him out of the way.
Hiccup watched the redhead walk away in shear amazement.
"What a bitch." He muttered to himself.
_________________________________
"Toothless it's midnight and you have to pee!?" Hiccup said to the dog scratching on the front door.
"Fine but hurry up." He opened the door and turned the porch light on.
Toothless sped out the door and ran into an alley.
"Toothless!" Hiccup cried out. Hiccup ran after him and saw Merida convulsing on the ground.
"Merida!" Hiccup quickly took out his phone and dialed 911.
__________________________________
"Please don't die."
__________________________________
"Astrid I told you I don't want to become addicted to this. I think we should stop." Merida said looking at the heroin Astrid held in her bag.
"Don't be such a wuss Mer." Astrid injected herself and Merida followed her example.

"Hey this feels great!" Merida said filling the tube up again.
"Told ya so." Astrid said just as Merida began shaking.
"Oh shit!" Astrid yelled as she ran away. She didn't know what to do.
_________________________________
My eyes opened little by little. Bright lights everything was white.
"Is this heaven?" I spoke my throat felt dry.
"Actually...It's a hospital." A voice to the left of me said.
I looked over and saw...Hiccup?
"What are you doing here geek?" I sneered causing my everything to hurt.

"I saved your life a few days ago little ms. crack head." For once in his life he spoke up to me.
"It was only that one time. My first... And last time." I said sharply.
"How did you save my life exactly?" I said thinking of how he found me.
"Well my dog found you. I just called the ambulance and watched you spaz out." He explained sitting next to me.

"I'm sorry." I looked towards him. He turned to me.
"For what?" He was cute.
"For being such a jerk to you for no reason." I remember shoving him, and calling him nerd.
"And for right now too. I owe you my..." My voice cracked and my eyes watered. "My life." I looked at him and his eyes got red.
"I guess you do." He said looking back at me crying.

He pulled me into a hug.
"I'm kind of glad you didn't die though." He said letting go. I wish he hadn't let go.
"Why?" I asked I looked at him once more and saw something I failed to see in the hallways and in class. He has a big heart. He wasn't a jerk to me even if I was a jerk to him. He called the ambulance. If I were him, I would let myself die.
"I don't know. It felt like the right thing. I didn't think I just acted." He said standing up.
"I have to go." He grabbed his jacket from the couch.
"Wait!" I called out as he stopped in his tracks.
"Does anyone know?" I said as he looked at the ground.
"No. Only me." He walked out after that.
"Why didn't you tell anyone?" I said mostly to myself.
I thought about him every day at the hospital. I was there for a month. My mom came to visit me once. She said she was disappointed in me. I don't blame her. I am disappointed in myself too.
Hiccup came in the day I they were letting me leave.
He confessed that he was worried about me and other stuff.
I don't really remember, since that happened 15 years ago. Now Hiccup and I have a family together. This was a real turning point in my life.

This isn't exactly what you asked for but I tried my best :p
-Clowdia©