I hate(love) you

"It's all because of your Damm TEMPER!" He yelled.

"Maybe its because ye can't take a joke!" She screamed.

"If you can't control your hair how the hell can you can control your shit!" He sneered.

This hit her right in the feelings.

"Why... don't ye get oout." She demanded, her voice quivering.

"I will." He declared fuming. "Who would want to spend time with a chic who explodes daily?" He spat. He would. He would love to spend the rest of his days with her. He had gotten mad. He didn't mean what he said.

"Get out!" She yelled slamming the door as he was about to exit causing him to fall down.

"I deserved that." Hiccup said rubbing the back of his head as he left the house.

A few weeks later

Little by little Merida stopped talking to everyone and distanced herself. She stopped eating and looked frail and sick. Her skin had an unhealthy hue to it and her eyes had lost their fierce shimmer.

Hiccup avoided her after their argument and he felt guilty for what he said to her.

"Let me go!" He heard a girl yell. Merida!

He turned the corner to see MacIntosh grabbing her waist and covering her mouth.

"Hey!" I said as he turned and chuckled slightly. "What do you want, Hicky boy?"

"She said to let her go." I spat.

"Make me!" He growled. My fist collided with his face faster than I could process it. He was on the floor and Merida was crying.

"C'mon" I whispered to her helping her up.

"I'm sorry Hiccup. For all I said." She sniffled.

"No, Merida. I'm the one thats supposed to apologize." I said making her look at me. Trying to find that fiery look.

"I didn't mean what I said. I was mad. I-i really miss you. Merida I..." I breathed in cause suddenly it got hard to breath.

"I love you."

She hugged me. I hugged her back.

"I love ye too." She cried, again.

"I always have."

The End