Dirty Little Secret

"I'm engaged..." Merida sighed as Hiccup kissed her. This craving for him killing her slowly.

"You're only seventeen..." he argued placing his hand on her waist. She kissed him and ruffled up his hair.
"This is wrong. What if someone finds out?" She said sitting down on Hiccup's bed escaping his arms once more.

"Who has to know?" He smirked. Merida looked up at him and began unbuttoning her shirt.
"You're right. Let's do this." She smirked grabbing him by the collar and kissing him ever so passionately. Her shirt came off and soon so did his. He traced kisses down to her collarbone. She felt shivers of excitement and nervousness.

His brown jeans were next after Merida's. He smiled and whispered something in her ear.
"I've waited for this for so long."

Merida's cheeks reddened like mad. She was suddenly glad the curtain was closed and the lights were dimmed.
__________________________________

Merida awoke on Hiccup's chest. His smell invading her senses. She chuckled and traced her fingers upon his belly. He shifted a little and Merida found this entertaining. She began rubbing her fingers against him more aggressively. He giggled in his sleep and Merida looked towards the clock.
5:26
"You're the only one that needs to know" Merida whispered buttoning up her shirt. She scribbled something on a sticky note, and placed it on his forehead.
Merida walked home and sneaked back into her own bed. Last night's scenes replayed in her head and she laughed.

Hiccup woke up a few hours later to a piece of paper on his face. He smile at what he read.
'I'll keep you my dirty little secret.'