Airport

The wheels on her suitcase sqeaked. Her shoes made a clicking sound against the floor of the airport. She tried calling his number many times.

"What if he forgot?" She said finally sitting down. I mean it has been five years since her mum had sent her off to boarding school. They texted every month or what was allowed at the school.

"You seem upset? What's wrong?" A stranger sitting next to her asked.
"Well, my best friend from middle school said he'd be here when I arrived. I haven't seen him in a while and he won't answer his phone calls." Merida stressed, her fingers fidgeting.
"You know, I'm just wondering if he forgot." She sighed once more.

The stranger chuckled.

Merida was confused and got kind of mad. Why the heck was this guy laughing at her distress?
"What's so funny?" She snarked.

The stranger smiled at her and looked her in the eyes.
"I didn't forget, Merida." Her eyes widened in shock. This stranger was actually her best friend.
Her amazement quickly turned into a frown.
"I'm not happy with you right now." She crossed her arms and slouched. She hadn't done this in a long time.

"You're just mad cause I got you good!" Hiccup laughed.

"No." She sighed. "I'm mad cause I missed your great transformation." She quieted.

"Hey I didn't change that much!" He yelled. "I still love you Mer."