Confessing

"Who do you like?"
Hiccup was sweating bullets. His twelve-year-old self couldn't take it. Merida has been his neighbor for more than four years. She's finally began being nice to him. He didn't want to mess that up, but the feeling that she might like him back has eating him alive.
Merida chuckled slightly.
"I can't say. I don't know if he likes me back." She played with a stray curl. Her hair had been tied into a ponytail.

They were sitting at the curb waiting for Hiccup's dad to pick them up from their games. Merida on the volleyball team and Hiccup as the waterboy for the football team.

Hiccup sighed with a defeated "Oh."

"Well maybe I could tell you."
She smiled and took a deep breath.

"Hiccup I like...." she closed her eyes. This was too much for her.
"MeridaIlikeyou!" He yelled covering his face.
He felt his face burning up as Merida made no sound. He looked up and to his surprise she kissed his cheek.
"I like you too."

SHORT BUT I WANTED TO UPDATE
Ok guys im like really really sorry for not updating. No amount of 'reallys' can describe how sorry I am.
Omg so right now on my Spanish speaking channel 52 they are showing HTTYD and next week at the same time at 6 they are going to play Brave. I squealed and my mom looked at me wierd, but fangirling hardcore right now.
Ugh so like im really sorry. I have finals on friday and then it's over. After friday it's fun until you drop! So more free time to do whatever. Maybe even catch up on my updates.