Wee little girl

She got it out of him. Astrid was furious. Not because of the girl, but because he hadn't said anything about that in a week. He tried to avoid the topic but Astrid had enough.

"Hiccup! If you don't talk to me about this, I swear on Odin, I will leave! You can't avoid this ginormous problem! That child was an accident! You have to talk about this!"
Astrid yelled.

"Don't call her that!" Hiccup yelled back indignant anger was in his eyes. "Freya wasn't planned! She is not an accident!"

Astrid was furious at how much je defended the little girl.

"You don't even know her. What if, that kid isn't even yours? What if that redheaded home wrecker  is just playing you? ...and you're so stupid, you fell for it?!" Astrid laughed a sinister laugh.

"That's it, Astrid! I won't let you talk bad about Merida and Freya!! You know what!? We're through!" Hiccup yelled going upstairs to pack his things.

"Are you crazy!! I am PREGNANT!!! You can't leave me!!!" Astrid yelled as she violently punched the wall.

Hiccup came out with a suitcase and a glare on his face.

"Steven called me while drunk yesterday. You know, my cousin, well he said that the kid you're expecting is his. So don't you try and play that card with me!" Hiccup sneered.
Astrid's face was expressionless.
"H-he's lying..." Astrid's eyes were watery. "It's not true!!"
Hiccup turned to her.

"Oohh Astrid dont start! We both know that kid is his!" Hiccup yelled as he headed towards the door.

"Fine! It's not yours! Don't ever even try to talk to the kid ever ok!? You never exsisted to me! Leave! Get out!!" Astrid yelled as Hiccup slammed the door and got in his car. He had one destination.
_______________________________
Merida POV
"Freya! Come down here its time for dinner!!!" I began setting the table. I smiled as I watched the little girl run down the stairs. Her hair moving up and down. The doorbell rang interupting my thoughts.

"Freya can ye get the forks? Aye'll be there in a minute okay lass?" I said heading towards the door. I opened it and felt my heart stop.
"Oh ma gawd! Hiccup what are ye doin here lad? Ye should be with yer pregnant wife!"
I couldn't wrap my mind around Hiccup being here.
"Can I come in? It's like really freezing out here..." Hiccup walked in as I opened the door a little more.
"What's up Hiccup? Why are ye here?" I said sitting at the table as Freya played with a placemat. She looked up and her eyes glowed.
"Daddy!!!" She ran to Hiccup and jumped into a hug. I got emotional. She acts like she's known him all her life.
The afternoon was perfect with Hiccup. We really looked like a family now.
"Merida."
"Merida."

I bolted up. I was in my old house. I looked to my side and saw Hiccup. He was topless and in my bed. This was the day I lost my "flower".
"It was all a dream..." I sighed.
"What did you dream about?" Hiccup said whilst putting on his boxers.

"Oh nothing. Hiccup..." I pulled him back into the bed. "Don't you ever get married to Astrid while I got to Scotland." He looked at me wierd.
"Sure thing." That wasn't good enough.
"Swear to me upon your beloved cat!" He looked at me strange and saw that I wasn't kidding.
"I swear upon Toothless that I won't marry Astrid while you're in Scotland. Whoever Astrid is..." I felt a little more secure and said the first thing on my mind.

"If I ever have a girl, I'll name her Freya."