Little Girl

Wee Lass Part 2
Hiccup tried to calm himself before going in, I mean she could be his right? Maybe she's not. He walked in and a bell jingled.
Merida looked up and faintly smiled. She said something to the little girl that made her forrest green eyes squint. Her red curls just like her mom's yet she had his teeth.

"Hi Merida, um, who's this?" Hiccup said grabbing a seat.
Merida looked him in the eyes and sighed.
"Her name's Freya and she's..." she looked at the bright eyed girl next to her and looked at the panicking Hiccup.
"My sister." Merida finished.

"Really?" Hiccup said looking at the little girl drinking a pink milkshake.
Merida placed her face in her hands.
"No. She's me daughter and yers." Merida sighed. Hiccup was happy. He was a dad! He had a daughter and a beautiful one too.
Bricks. It hit him like bricks when he realized his situation.
"Freya?" Merida whispered something to the little girl.
"Dad. I told me mum to bring me here to meet ye. I don't care if ye don't want anything to do with me. Aye just wanted to meet ye. Me mum said ye were dashing and she was right. Just please don't ferget me." The little girl went and hugged her dad. Hiccup held the little girl and cried. He didn't full out sob but a few tears made their way down his face.

"Look Freya," Hiccup said cupping the girls face in his long and slender fingers.
"Things might get really hard and I might not see you as often as I would like, but you are a beautiful girl and I love you, even if I just met you. I won't ever forget this beautiful girl ever. You are my princess. If you go back to Scotland I will pay extra to call you and I will skype you or something. I love both you and your mom with all my heart." Hiccup pulled both females into a tight embrace.

Hiccup was talking to Merida as she was at the airport waiting for her flight.
"You gave birth and I got married. I'm so sorry I didn't wait for you." Hiccup said rubbing his eyes.

"Ye didn't have a clue. Aye didn't know aye was expecting until aye got to Scotland." She sighed.
"Life is a bitch ain't it?" Merida said spitting out most of her words.
"Aye guess ye can call it fate, but aye wish aye could change the past. Not go to Scotland. Ye could've raised the wee lass with me. We would be a family. Maybe it's fer the better though."
FLIGHT 2012 TO SCOTLAND PLEASE HEAD TO GATE 15.
"That's our flight." Merida sighed. "Goodbye Hiccup." Merida began walking away with Freya holding her left hand. Hiccup grabbed Merida's hand.

"Don't say goodbye. That means you're leaving forever. Comeback someday. Please." Hiccup's eyes were begging and Merida was on the verge of tears.
"Okay. Until then Hiccup." Merida showed the flight attendant her tickets and made her way into the plane.

Hiccup drove home and was depressed.
Astrid tried to get it out of him and he just stayed quiet. Maybe they can work it out.
Maybe.