Shut Up and Dance with Me

Hiccup POV

"Merida do you want to go out and dance sometime?" I gulped down the bile at the back of my throat.

"Sure thing. It'll be fun." She smirked.
_____________________________

We entered the club and the swirling lights and bass created the ambience.

"Cmon let's go get some drinks first!" I yelled loud enough for her to hear me.

"Okay!" She yelled back.

We sat on the table and she ordered a strawberry margarita and I ordered a soda cause I was driving and I'm responsible.

"You aren't drinking?" Merida took a sip of the red slushy drink.

"Yeah... coke. Im a responsible person! This coke tastes wierd though" I sipped my drink. She grabbed it and drank some.

"Oh yeah! Coke with rum wont get you drunk!" She laughed.

"Whaaaaattt?? I didn't ask for this! I demand a refund!" I yelled jokingly.

"You know what?" She asked laughing. "We should go dance." She smirked grabbing my arm and pulling me into the crowd of dancing people. I stood there awkwardly. I couldn't really hear the song. She was dancing but stopped once she looked at me.

"Why aren't you dancing?!" She yelled over the music.

"I'm just not feeling it... I mean I can't... it's just that...I don't even know!" I answered back. She pulled me playfully.

"Just move!" She yelled.

I looked around and people kind of started leaving.

"What's going on?" I asked her.

"Oh it's just the song. You know. They only like grinding and twerking now a days." She said still wanting me to dance.

"Now just look at me and don't look anywhere else. Just dance!" She said dancing.

"Merida I can't dance I don't know how! I brought you here cause I knew you liked this place!" She stopped and looked me in my eyes.

"Shut up and dance with me!" It doesn't matter if you don't know how! You're gonna eventually get the gist." She said holding my left hand.

I began moving a bit embarrassed. I started liking it. Then I remember dancing.

"Merida!" I said yelled.

"Yeah Hiccup?!" She was dancing and her curls looked beautiful and her dress admired her curves wonderfully- okay ! She looked hot.

"You're beautiful!" She stopped.

"Oh my god stop it!" She put her head on my chest.

"Stop making me get all bubbly in my stomach." She put her arms around me and just swayed.

"You have some nice pecs"

I laughed as she held on to me.

This felt nice.