Terrible Things

They started texting. They would laugh a lot and then the texting began getting... let's just say... steamy. Winky faces used at times that made Merida turn crimson red and Hiccup had a hard time swallowing.
   In person they would smile remembering what they said to each other the night before. No one knew what they said to each other, but they knew they were a thing, an item, but not exactly a relationship.
   Who would have guessed that Merida-- sweet, strong-headed Merida-- were to give Hiccup her flower at the age of 15.
   Who would have thought that Hiccup, who had the highest GPA** would be into these kinky things. No one knew, and that was the point. No one knew and no one believed the rumors.

    Hiccup kissed her gently on her forehead that night Merida came crying after her aunt Maudie died and she couldn't go to Scotland with her family because of her finals. He drove her to her empty house and she invited him in. He was hesitant, but he didn't want her to be by herself.

   "Hiccup do you mind walking me up the stairs," Merida sniffed. "I feel lightheaded."

   Hiccup nodded and took her arm. Merida asking for help seemed strange, but he put it to the side.
   They were in her room and Merida grabbed Hiccup and kissed him. Hiccup kissed back and Merida straddled him on her bed but Hiccup held back.

   "Merida, you're sad. I don't want to take advantage of you." Hiccup sighed. He wanted this really bad, but he respected her.

   "Shh.. Hiccup. I really want this, I'm sure." She began kissing him lightly on his neck and Hiccup agreed.

   One thing led to another, and you guys know the rest.

   The next morning, Merida woke up by herself. She had just lost her virginity. She couldn't believe it. Thoughts drowned her and she couldn't breathe.
   She had let her parents down. She just had sex before marriage. Something that was greatly looked down upon in her religion.
   The knot in her throat was now suffocating her and she bawled her eyes out.

   "What have I done!" She yelled into a pillow.

   Her phone vibrated and she saw it was her mom.

"How are you sweetie?"

   Merida felt disgusted with herself, especially since she had enjoyed it.
The door opened and Merida looked up. It was Hiccup.

"Merida! What's wrong? Are you hurt? I'm sorry Merida please say something." Hiccup held her.

"I'm fine, Hiccup. You didn't hurt me." She pulled a shirt on and wiped her eye with the heel of her hand.
"I, I don't regret it Hiccup. Especially since it was with you."

  Hiccup held her and he felt like, well crap. He knew he should've stopped but he couldn't help it. It happened. They couldn't change the past. They could just enjoy the future.

   "Merida, do you want to be my girlfriend?" Hiccup said squeezing her.

"Yes." Merida put her face in his chest and smiled.

   HEY YO HEY YO!!!! Clowdia here ready to talk to all you lovely people on wattpad :).
GPA*** GRADE POINT AVERAGE
So this story is based on a true story. Not mine, but a true story. Hah I haven't updated in forever and I'm really sorry for keeping you guys waiting :(