Kool-aid and Bridal Showers

"Here comes the bride-to-be!" Toothiana yelled as all the girls began to hide. The jingling of keys was heard as Merida ran to turn the lights out. Rapunzel walked in unexpectant of what was going to happen next. Her face was expressionless and had hints of fatigue of her daily duty all she wanted to do was go home and order some take-out.
The lights turned on and everyone yelled out,
"SURPRISE!!!!!" Her eyes widened and she laughed.
"Oh my god you guys are the best!" Rapunzel squealed as she hugged everyone.
"We even have kool-aid." Merida smirked.
"Why did you even get koo-" then it dawned to her.
"Did you spike it?" Rapunzel laughed.
"Just like in highschool." Merida laughed going to take out all the chips and dips.

She walked to the coffee table making small talk with Rachael Nut and Astrid Hoffersman.
"Are they coming?" Mer asked the two blondes.
"Of course it's going to be three of them. They're all "firemen"." Astrid smirked.
"I can't wait..." Rachael said.
Merida walked back to where Rapunzel was talking to Cindy Ella and Snow White abiut flower arrangements.
"Punch?" Merida said offering them the red drink.
"I'll take one." Cindy said.
"Oh no thanks." Snow said.
The doorbell rang and they all quieted down.
"Rapunzel stay here!" Merida giggled as she went to the door.

Merida opened the door to some firemen.
"Where's the fire?" The biggest one said.
"Save it for the bride." Merida said grabbing them and closing the door.
Rapunzel was confused as everyone sat her down in the center. She looked up and saw firemen?
"Oh." She mouthed and turned to see Merida covering her mouth to avoid laughing.
"Oh Mer... Imma get you back." She mouthed. Mer pressed play on the stereo system and watched as Rapunzel's face turned red as they began stripping.
"Whoa slow down a little no?" Rapunzel laughed looking really flustered.
Merida didn't want to miss the show but she had a strong urge to pee with all the kool-aid she drank. There was a knock at the door as Merida was washing her hands.
Merida opened the door to a half nude man.
"Hey stripper dude." She laughed.
"Your friend ran off into her room. We're still getting paid right?" He asked rubbing the nape of his neck.
"Yes stripper dude." She smirked.
"Name's Hiccup by the way." He laughed and began to gather his stuff.
"Ok Hiccup." Merida giggled. She felt heat rush up to her cheeks. Hiccup went back to the living room to entertain the other female guests. Merida went to Rapunzel's room and opened the door to see Rapunzel face down on her pillow.
"Sorry." Mer said sitting next to her.
"Forgot you were virgin." She teased and shoved Rapunzel.
"I'm not virgin and you know that." Rapunzel said pulling on a loose thread on her pillowcase.
"I just got a wierd feeling and I didn't want to have that go on so I ran." She said turning over to look at her redhead friend.
"I wasn't expecting that." Laughter and oohing and aaahing could be heard.
"I'm not like you guys Rapunzel laughed.
"You've been shielded from the world all your life. Of course you're different." Merida said grabbing her arm.
"I'll tell them to leave you alone alone but c'mon enjoy the party I planned for you." They were out the door and Rapunzel was sort of embarrassed. The stripper's were dancing for the others and Rapunzel enjoyed laughing out of secondhand embarrassment.
Merida somehow ended up making conversation with one of the strippers.

"So Hiccup. Do you sway your hips into others girls' hearts too?" She laughed.
"Well it is part of my job description." He leaned in.
"But I get to decide who gets in my heart." He laughed a breathy laugh and watched as Merida blushed a bit.

"I bet you say that to every girl you encounter."  Mer smirked.
"To be honest, you're the only one." He laughed pushing his hair back.
"To bad my break is over. Better get back to what I'm getting paid." for Hiccup said walking away.
"Oooh Mer!" Rapunzel shoved Merida playfully.
"I'm guessing you're the next bride." She laughed serving herself some kool-aid.
"Nahh Rapunzel. He probably does this to every girl." Mer said eating some guac.
"I don't see him talking like that to anyone else." Rapunzel said walking away. "Just saying."Rapunzel tipped her tin foil tiara Tiana made her.

Merida shook her head as she looked up and made eye contact with Hiccup. He winked at her and made a kissy face.
Merida rolled her eyes playfully. Maybe Rapunzel's right.
It was nearing the end of the contract and the guys were gathering their stuff.
Merida brought some water to each of them and giving them their money.
"Here." Hiccup said slipping a piece of paper into Merida's hand.
He kissed her on the cheek and left as the fireman he came as. Merida walked the guys out and closed the door behind her.

"Bye guys." She said and just as the words left her mouth, Hiccup pulled her in to a scandalous kiss.
"You owe me 10 bucks." Jack said to Kristoff.
"Aww man."

Rapunzel was right. Merida was the next bride, after two years of dating. Rapunzel laughed as she brought her revenge at Merida's bridal shower.

I have no idea how I came up with this :| I hope you guys liked it :D
-Clowdia