Driving Lessons

"And why can't you teach me to drive?" I asked, Flynn, my stepbrother. His mom married my dad after my mom died in an accident.

"Because I'm not patient enough."  He said grabbing the orange juice jug and drinking it straight from the container.

"And I have tutoring with the blonde."  He looked through the cupboard.

"Dang it Mer! Your brothers finished up all the twinkies." He took out the empty box and waved it around.

"They're your brothers too you know!" She said getting annoyed.

"I don't want driving lessons from a random stranger!" I groaned.

"Calm down! He's real nice and he's paying up a favor. I got him a girlfriend. It's not my fault a hunky dude came and sweeped her off her feet." He rambled as he picked up his backpack and grabbed his jacket.

"Lets go. Hiccup's gonna drive us to the library. Then he's gonna go to his dad's parking lot to teach you how to drive." Apparently the guy's name was Hiccup.

We walked down the driveway and I saw the most beautiful black sports car my eyes have ever seen.

"Stop gawking red or I'll be late!" Flynn yelled. I scurried in the back seat which had very minimal leg room.

"Hiccup, that's my little sister Merida. Hands off or you're dead meat, aight?" Hiccup made a halt at a red light. Flynn gave Hiccup a dead serious look and he shifted uncomfortably in his seat.

"Sure thing Flynnigan." He stuttered obviously trying to keep his cool.

The car ride was quiet as Hiccup drove and Flynn texted Rapunzel. Rapunzel , Flynn, and Im thinking Hiccup were all 18 while I was 17.

I felt the leather on which I was seated and smiled. This was a very beautiful car. My thoughts were interrupt by a forced cough.

"Ready to learn?"   I looked up and my eyes met with his green ones. Imagine how many girls he's had back here. I gagged. Unintentionally, but I did.

"Are you okay?" He asked putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah sorry im just nervous." I lied.

"Okay well get in the driver's seat." He smiled.

______________________________

"Press the brake and pull the lever to the R for reverse." I accidentally pushed the accelerater and the car sped forward and I quickly pressed the break sending me and Hiccup flying out the windshield if it weren't for the seatbelts.

"I can't do this." I sighed turning off the engine.

"What are you talking about? " Hiccup said putting a hand through his hair.

"I'm going to ruin your beautiful, expensive car!" I groaned banging my head against the steering wheel.
BEEP!

"Oh my god sorry!" I blurted out.

He chuckled. I looked at him and smiled.

"Im soo awkward..." I sighed.

"Hey... You're not awkward, and yeah my car's expensive but I have the money to fix it or buy another one. Ok and look..." He took both my shoulders and made me face him. "You will learn to drive and I will teach you ok?"  I was staring straight into his eyes. To avoid awkwardness or to make even more I went for it and

Kissed him.

He stiffened and pushed me away slightly.

"No. No Flynn's gonna kill me. Oh gods." He panicked in a low tone.

"You know what!?" He yelled and started me.

"Screw Flynn!" And with that he kissed. The kissed was soft and sweet and quickly turned rough. I had my hands around his neck and he began making his way down my neck.
___________________________________

"Hey so did you learn to drive?" Flynn asked.

"Huh...yeah..." I giggled remembering what happened.

"Mer-merida..." Flynn pulled my chin up.

"WHO GAVE YOU THAT HICKY!?!?!"

A/N
Hiccup's car in the pic lol. I had fun writing this. ;) y'all know who gave her that Hicky... Hicky boy Hiccup that's who! Lol ok soooo
Bye beloved readers stick around for moooreeee
-Clowdia