Falling [literally]

"Okay class! Today we're having PE in the field!" Coach Hercules yelled at the class of sophomores and a few juniors.

"Coach Herc! The field is wet and muddy!"

Someone yelled.

"Well too bad!" He said leading the class out. Having first period PE was the worst. It was still cold , the sun wasn't fully out, and the grass was always wet.

"Good news students. The grass is in tip top shape to slip and slide!"

Merida groaned. A very unattractive noise her mom would scowl her for. Her mom wasn't here though.

"Well today we're playing flag football!"

It was Hiccup's turn to groan. He couldn't throw a football for his life.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hiccup was defense as Merida ran for the throw. He ran and reached out for her flag. He lost his balance. He slipped and grabbed on to the nearest thing. Her shorts.

He unveiled the blue and green lacey panties. His face turned a bright red of embarrassment while she turned red of fury.

Everyone knew all of hell was going to break through in

3....

2....

1....

"Hiccup you son of a...." as she continued to curse in the most ear aching way, Coach Herc was getting all the class to calm down. He'll deal with the sophomores later. Secretly, Merida scared him.

"Merida Im sorry it was an accident!"

"As if Haddock you probably planned it out!"

"Merida pleaaassee I didn't mean to!"

"Okay Haddock if you wanted to see my panties so bad! You could have just asked." She whispered the last part out.

"You mean you would've said yes?" He asked suddenly realizing how bad that sounded.

"Not that I want to see them! I mean I do but not in that way its just.... I'm gonna shut up now."

"You're lucky you're cute or else I would have beat the pulp out of you." She said in a low voice so only he could hear.

"You think Im cute?"

She gave him a look.

He got nervous and said the first thing in his head.

"I like your panties." He blushed madly.

"Oh Gods! I meant I like you too."

"Whatever Haddock." She said walking away.

"Im serious!" He said following her.

"About my panties?"

"Y-No!"

He stopped in front of her. Eyes locking they  were inches apart. He could feel her breath on his lip-

"Hey you two! What are you doing!!!"

The both now flustered teens took a step back and began walking to the gym.

"Nothing coach!"

Merida walked in but Hiccup was held up by the coach.

"First you flash her in front of the whole class . Then you're almost kissing? How do you do it kid?" He said in a low voice.

"I don't even know."

PE is always outside for me. We slip like hell in the field cause I have first period PE. It's the worst but also the best cause the coach slips once in a while >:)