Colors of fall

The color of leaves.
Did you ever wonder how the leaves got their color?

"I am the spirit of fall!" Hiccup yelled into the wind as a breeze swept through all the land. Crisp shades of red, orange, and yellow spread over the plants like a wild fire contrasting the air.

"My last day of summer in Scotland." Merida sighed. She laughed as she saw the bear cubs wrestling with an uprooted sapling.
"Why are ye killing the baby trees ye wee devils!" Merida let out a growl causing the cubs to run off to find their mother.

"Thats more like it." She smiled as she re-planted the "baby tree".

A bone chilling breeze made Merida's hair sweep across her face.

"I see the spirit of fall decided to come early this year." Merida smirked looking up to the gazing lad.

"I just wanted a chance to see the most perfect and gorgeous spirit, but you know the rules." He paused and turned to look at the blushing summer bringer.
"Can't see the Spring Fairy of I'll blow everything off balance."

"Oh...I th- Yer a stinker ye know that!" She playfully shoved him.

"Hey Merida. I brought you something. Close your eyes first." She smirked and closed her eyes.
She felt a round smooth object placed in her hands. Her eyes opened and her lips curled into the biggest smile Hiccup had ever seen.

"Oh my goodness ye got me an apple! I love these so much! Ugh I love ye!" Merida yelled pulling Hiccup into a tight embrace.

She smelled of summer, freshly cut grass, nature itself.
He smelled of pumpkins and apples that Merida couldn't get enough of.

They held each other close as they rocked side to side, knowing they wouldn't see each other for a whole season.

"I'm going to miss ye." She spoke into his shoulder.
"I'm going to miss you too Merida" Hiccup sighed against her hair. He stroked her hair and laughed as his fingers got stuck.
"Ow ye weirdo." She groaned.

"Well its time for me to leave." She smiled wearily as the fading sun broke through her hair making it look as it if were on fire.
That was the last he saw of the beautiful spirit that year.

His favorite colors red, yellow, and orange.

Im sooo sorry this sucked. Ugh I haven't been updating for like months and i feel terrible its just I dont know i think i have RUN OUT OF CREATIVITY! ◉_◉
ITS DRIVING ME NUTS HOW MANY ROUGH DRAFTS I HAVE DONE FOR SOOO MANY OF MY STORIES THAT I JUST UUUGH I LOST INSPIRATION AND I AM SO SORRY :(