Awkward kiss

14 year olds AU

Merida walked in the hall of her new school it looked much larger than her last one and she knew she was gonna get lost. Luckily on her first day she made a few friends and they called themselves the bracefaced four since they all had some sort of braces on their teeth. She had been invited over to her friend Rapunzel's house and she was told there'd be a few more than just the four of them.

"Bye Mom! I'll call you to pick me up!" Merida said as she got out of the car.
She knocked and the door and saw a girl that made Merida immediately self conscious about herself."Um Hey there?" She had a blue blouse with some short-shorts.
"Is this Rapunzel's house?" Merida asked the girl.
"Yes she's inside the living room c'mon in I'm Elsa, Rapunzel's cousin."  She said.
"We're playing spin the bottle." she smirked.
I sat down and joined them.
"Hi Mer!" The three of them said in unison.
"Hey!" I said. A eleven year-old in plaits leaned in and whispered something to me.
"I hope I get to kiss Jack. He's really hot." I felt the urge to laugh at her but I only giggled.
"First up to...." Rapunzel said thinking.
"Hold hands for the whole game is..." she spun the bottle and it landed on Rapunzel and Jack.
"...us two..." she faked a smile.

"Ok the next people have to kiss!" Jack said moving next to Rapunzel to hold her hand.
He spinned it and it landed on Merida and Hiccup.
Her eyes widened as did his. They went in closing their eyes and she felt his lips touch hers and their teeth collided. She pulled back only to notice that her braces were stuck in  his.
"Oh my god!" Rapunzel said. "I'm going to tell my mom." She said going out of the room to get Mrs. Corona.
"Let me try to help." Jack said holding both our heads and colliding our teeth together earning various "ows!" From the two teens.
Rapunzel came back and wacked Jack upside the head.
"You're hurting them you butt. Merida. Hiccup. My mom has to call your guys' parents to pick you guys up and take you to an orthodontist or something."  She said looking at us.
"It's kind of funny though." Anna said giggling.
"Anna!" Elsa elbowed her.
Elinor arrived first followed by Valka. They knocked on the door and the stuck teens faced their moms.
"Oh my." Elinor covered her chuckle as Valka covered her face and laughed.
"Well lovebirds this serves you right for going out and kissing as a game." Valka said containing her laughter.
"Shall we take a picture?" Elinor suggested to Valka.
"I know I will!" Valka said taking out her phone.
"Muuuuuhhh!" The teens grunted covering their faces.

"Okay okay. Get in the car we'll take you both to Hiccup's orthodontist that owes me a favor." Valka said opening her car.
______________________________
"That was really awkward." Merida told Hiccup.
"You can say that again." Hiccup replied.