Please don't forget

"Did you forget that I was even alive? Did you forget everything we ever had? Did you forget? Did you forget... about me?"

Merida whispered the lyrics to this damm song that had her crying after the break up. It was after an argument that they ended their 2 year relationship. She was in her room moping around. Her eyes burned as she sobbed. She couldn't breathe correctly. Her chest was shaking. She never felt like this before. A knock was heard. The door creaked open. She didn't want to look up. She would look ridiculous. She wasn't one to cry for something like this. She felt the person sit next to her. Began stroking her hair.

"Did you regret? Ever standing by my side? Did you forget what we were feeling inside? Now I'm left to forget....about us." He sang his voice cracking.

Merida got up and looked Hiccup in the eyes.

"I don't want to forget you...Hiccup im soo sorry!" She cried Hiccup holding her.

"Im s-sorry too." Hiccup said crying into her hair.

"Agh now I'm gonna get snot in your hair!" He said still crying.

"I don't care!" She sobbed.

"I love you Merida!" He cried pulling her in for a hug.

"I love you too!" She weeped into his shoulder.

Elinor looked at the 17 year olds and smiled. A single tear was shed from her. She wiped it and walked out to Fergus.

"I love you Fergus don't you forget about that!" She said hugging him.

"I love you too dear."

The triplets were confused everyone was hugging and saying I love you. They looked at each other and simply shrugged. Adults were wierd.