Dancing In The Dark

Rated PG 13? I think but you've been warned
-
-
_
_____________________________

"Merida put this on! Please.... For me!!!" Rapunzel squealed shoving the dark teal mini dress to her best friend.

"Rapunzel... I'm not gonna wear that piece of fabric. I'm gonna look kinky!" Merida groaned.

"Fine. I'll just wear this." Rapunzel said pulling out the kinkiest dress she could find. Its top was only two strips of fabric. The bottom doesn't even reach above her mid thighs. Why did she have this dress? Personal reasons only Eugene would know.

"Why do you even.... FINE I'll wear it. Just to conserve your virginity." Merida said grabbing the dress and walking to Rapunzel's bathroom. This made Rapunzel laugh. She was no virgin.

Merida took 10 minutes to change Rapunzel was dying to see how she looked.

Merida stepped out of the bathroom a little timid pulling the dress down a little. The dress slipped onto her like a glove. Her fit athletic body made her look like a goddess.

"I look ridiculous." Merida groaned.

Rapunzel threw her some heels.

"Wear. It." Rapunzel exclaimed.

_________________

"Merida! Let me driiiivvveeee!!!" Rapunzel said.

"You cant say Im too short because im obvs taller than you." It was true. Merida stood 5'3" while Rapunzel stood 5'6".

"Whatever. We're almost there anyways."

Rapunzel huffed.

___________________

Merida POV

I downed a shot. The liquid burned my throat. I was dancing. Another shot. I saw a really cute guy.

"Heyyy!" I slurred wrapping my arms around him. I giggled.

"Im Merida."

He was nervous I knew it.

"Mm... Hi my n-names Hiccup." He downed a shot as did I.

"Hahah. Drink another!" I said getting a piece of his hair and twirling it with my finger. He drank it.

_________________________
Hiccup POV

This girl was making me nervous. She had her arms laying on my shoulders. I gulped down I think my 6th? Shot. I felt a little drunken already. Her now pink cheeks made her look cute almost innocent. Her lips looked tasty.

"Lets go dance." She whispered into my ear.

"Alright." I smirked as we headed to the dance floor. Jack was giving me a thumbs up as the other guys whooped. Eugene was making out with his girlfriend in the corner.

She danced and her arms were up and she was swaying her hips. I grabbed her waist and swayed in rhythm with her.

She smashed her lips onto mine. Her breath tastes of alcohol and bubblegum lipgloss. She looked at me and smiled.

"Another shot?"

I laughed. I don't even remember how much we drank.

_____________________

I woke up late in the morning. The sun was out already so it was probably late in the morning. I took off the sheets and suddenly felt a draft. I looked down and covered myself up. I was completely naked. I looked to my right and there was a figure under the covers. Ooohhh nooo.

"Crap. Ohhh mann. Ohh noo." I groaned rubbing my face.

I tried remembering everything. A girl. Shots. Dancing. Shots. Thats it.

"Merida!" I exclaimed remembering.

"It's too early..." she groaned.

She took a sharp breath and looked under the covers. She turned to me.

"Aaaaaaaaa...... No! I lost my virginity to a complete stranger!" She yelled putting her hands in her face. She began crying.

"Hey. Hey. Don't cry..." I stroked her hair.

She looked up.

"I'll probably never see you again anyways..." She said composing herself.

"Who says? You know what! I'm gonna take you out this Friday." I got up and placed my hand on my hips.

Her face got completely red. She avoided looking at me.

"What? Am I not good enough for you??" I asked getting slightly taken back by her attitude.

"Cover Jr. up, please?" She cleared her throat.

I quickly got a pillow.

"Sorry." I blurted.

"Pass me my bra, yeah?" She said pointing to a black lacey fabric on the ground. I picked it up and extended it.

"You ripped my bra!?"