//CHAPTER 31//

En başından başla

"Sofia it was really nice meeting you today. I enjoyed it and hope we get to see each other again." Laura said pulling me in for a hug which I accepted.

"Well I have to go now, enjoy the rest of your night." She said leaning on Marco.

"Bye. It was fun meeting you." I said waving as she and Marco left in a car. After they left my brothers and I left for the limo in silence but it was broken by Alessandro's phone ringing. He sent my brothers a look then walked off to talk.

"What was that?" I asked my brothers because they were just staring at eachother.

"What was what?" Armano asked playing dumb. They must be think I'm stupid. They are definitely hiding something!

"The look Alessandro sent y'all before he left to answer the call."

"There was a look. Hm...I didn't see it anyway lets get in the limo." Armano said pushing me inside. With a huff I flopped on the seat glaring at my brothers. It wasn't long until Alessandro came back in the car and you can feel the tension. We soon made it home and I immediately went to my room. Changing into my pj's I flopped on my bed, staring at the ceiling. I went over today's events and a smile made it's way on my face when I remembered Laura's story. I could tell she and my brother were made for each other, it's just the way the look at each other, with love. I mean I never experienced being in love before, it's just no one felt right for me and I didn't had any friends. There were a few persons that I found attractive, one being a girl but I never had the guts to talk to them. At first when I felt myself attractive to girls I thought something was wrong with me because I never thought a girl could like a girl but when I got older I understood it, and learnt I was bi. I didn't tell anyone, thinking they were gonna judge me. But I was close to telling my mom but made up my mind not to, I don't even think it's best to tell my brothers because well, they are my brothers and so.....I don't know. Signing I turned around and close my eyes waiting for the darkness to consume me.

  I woke up jn this dark place with just a spotlight on me following me everywhere I go. What is happening!!! Wasn't I just in my bed sleeping? Walking down more, I glanced behind me hearing footsteps. No one is there. Turning back around I walked into someone's back. Quickly opening my mouth to apolgise, the words got stuck on my throat when I saw who it was. Scar!! He's supposed to be dead!

"You're supposed to be dead." I murmered just staring at him thinking I'm dreaming. But it feels so damn real.

"You thought you could get away from me my beautiful Sofia." He said smirking at me, taking a step forward to which I took one back.

"I'm dreaming, you're not real." I said repeating it over.

"Oh Sofia that's the thing. I'm very much alive," He said reaching out to grab me, "And we're going continue to where we left off."

"No, you're not gonna hurt me." I said turning around ready to run but crashed into something. I looked up to see Josh and Chris! Oh fuck no! Smirking at me they quickly grabbed onto my shoulders so I couldn't move.

"You were gonna run away from my angel. Oh no, that means punishment." Scar said pulling my hair making me scream out in pain.

"Fuck off!" I screamed at him but that earned me a slap across the face.

"Boys what do you say we have a little fun." He told Josh and Chris making their grips tightened on me. They started to undress me while I scream at them to stop.

"Get the fuck off of me." I said kicking Scar in his knee, elbowing Chris in his private part and biting Josh hands off me making a run for it. I didn't make it far when someone pulled my legs making me fall while they put their weight on me.

"You're gonna wish you didn't do that now.'' Scar said kicking me in my face. Coughing I spit on blood, tears flowing down my face. He sat on top of me ripping open my shirt while Josh held down my arms and Chris held my legs.

"No please get off me. Please." I sobbed

"Get off me!"

  "Get off me!" I screamed jumping out that horrible dream. I took in my surroundings to see I'm back in my room, my hands immediately gripped my clothes making sure it's still on. Calming my breathing I wipe the tears that kept flowing, got off my bed and left the room. I walked down the hall and gripped the first handle I felt. Opening the door I walked in to see a body sprawl across the bed. Walking up closer to the person I realized I was in Alfesto's room. I hope he doesn't get mad. Putting my hands on his shoulder and shook it until he got up.

"What the f-," he got up looking at me, "Sofia why are you up?"

"I can't sleep." I said tears welling back up in my eyes.

"What's wrong. Had a bad dream?" He asked to which I nodded to.

"Okay, you can come sleep with me." He said gestering to the spot on his bed, crawling on the bed, I snuggled into the pillow.

"I'll be right back okay." He said walking to his closet. He came back out with a stuffed panda. Why does that look so familiar?

"Here take this, it'll help you sleep." Taking it I watched him with a confused expresson.

"It was yours actually I bought it for you." He said smiling at me then pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arms around me. I felt so safe. Giving me a kiss on the forehead he rest his head on the pillow, while my head was on his chest. Cuddles. I love it. Wrapping my arms around my brother and the stuffed panda I fell into a peacefull sleep for once.

Hey guys, hoped y'all enjoy the chapter.
Q - What is your favourite candy?
A - I have alot but I just love chocolate and gummy bears. And skittles 😄

Anyway enjoy the rest of your day/night wherever you are in the world. 🤗

                                                                                                                 ~Lots of love❤
Stay safe😊