Chapter 69

-Emma POV-

I wake up from my nap and join Anne, Harry and Niall in the kitchen. The atmosphere is heavy when I join them, but Harry and I did have a fight earlier in front of them, so that's probably why. I kiss Harry when I reach them and sit on his lap.

"So, what are you up to?" I ask, taking a grape and throwing it in my mouth.

"I was thinking we could jam all three together this afternoon." Harry state and look at Niall.

"Yeah! That's a good idea!." Niall exclaim. I look between them and shrug. They are behaving weirdly.

"Okay, I don't mind at all. You know how much I love music." I tell them.

"I'll leave you to it, if you need me, I'll be outside, reading." Anne state stepping away and stop when she's near me to quickly hug me.

I step in the living room and join my love interest, the Fiazoli, and sit down in front of it. I start to run my fingers on the keys and start the intro of Someone you loved by Lewis Capaldi. Niall sit beside me with Harry's blue acoustic guitar and start singing. I smile to Harry as he join us with a violin. I know he don't play violin. He bring it for me.

We all sing the song together and we should have registered it. Us three together is so melodic and beautiful. We should have been in a studio this afternoon, not in Harry living room.

I switch place with Niall and take the violin. I know Harry never heard me play, and I want to make it special. There is a song I love to play with the violin, and that song is Flicker.

We play it together, and I shared smiles with Niall and Harry. We played a bunch of songs and at some point Harry stand and put his guitar away.

"I have a call to make. I leave you to it, please continue without me." He gives a look at Niall I can't quite understand and wink at me.

Niall rub his hands together and smile to me. I smile back and take Harry's guitar to start another song. Niall stop me and reach for the guitar.

"There is a song I would like to sing to you, if you don't mind." My eyebrows stretch across my forehead as he say this and let him take the guitar.

"You want to sing me a song?" I laugh and Niall smile to me.

"I do. It's a song I wrote for my next album, and you are the first one to hear it." I nod, surprise, and sit back on the couch, crossing my leg under me.

He start to run his finger on the cord, playing a soft melody I already like. The first chords sound so much like Niall style, soft and relaxing. I love his music, it's soothing.

My mind is complicated

Find it hard to rearrange it

But I'll have to find a way somehow

Overreacting lately

Find it hard to say I'm sorry

But I'll make it up to you somehow

And I just don't know why

The stars won't shine at night

It sound like a deep song with strong lyrics. I'm curious about why he wants to sing it to me, I feel like the song is making him come clean to someone. I love it, though, the emotions are raw and deep, it's perfect.

Tell me you want it

A thousand miles away from the day that we started

But I'm standing here with you just tryna be honest