Chapter 8

-Emma POV-

I close the door after Harry’s left, and press my back on it. What an incredible day. I’m totally falling for Harry. He is incredible. The way he laugh, the way his dimples pop when he smile. How his green eyes illuminate while looking at me. How he pass his long fingers in his hair when he is nervous. How his deep accent caress words. The way his lips feels against mine. The way I feel so secure in his arms.

“You’re so in trouble.” I hear Jaye exclaim. That get me out of my trance.

“What?” I ask her, I’m waiting for the moment I’m gonna wake up.

“You’re falling for him. And that little smile tell me that you guys kissed.” she smirk to me.

“No we don’t.” I can’t hide my smile, I’m way to happy about it to lie properly.

“Uh uh, sure.” she chuckle.

“I just, I can’t… I’m afraid, Jaye.” The happy moment don’t last, unfortunately.

“Afraid of what darling?” She squeeze my shoulder.

“That I’m falling for him because I’m weak, that the day I’ll be okay, I don’t need him anymore. I’m afraid of hurting him.” I say, looking down to the floor.

“What are you talking about.” my friend ask me. It’s time to tell her.

“Erm, do you have a bottle of wine and ice cream?”

“Sure, go in the living room, I’ll join you. Do you want me to ask Cameron to tag along?” she say, sweetly.

“Yes, please. I’ll need my friends.” I say while going to the living room.

I sit on the couch, changing position many times before finding one moderately correct. I fiddle with the bottom of my shirt. I soon hear someone enter the room.

“What is going on with you Frenchie?” Ron ask, sitting beside me. Jaye join us and pour wine in glasses. I take a big gulp and dive in.

“There’s some things I didn’t told you, that happen yesterday…”

***

At the end of my revelation, both my cheeks are wet with tears, my voice crackles and both of Azoff siblings holding me close in their arms.

“You should have told us sooner Em.” Jaye told me.

“I know, but it was Ron birthday and I don’t want to break the pleasure.” I say, honestly.

“Still, you shouldn’t hide that to us. And now, you are afraid to relay on Harry only because you are sad?” he ask, making eye contact with me.

“Yes, that he find a way into my heart only because my guard is down and as soon as it come back, I’ll hurt him.” I look down to my lap.

“How do you feel with him?” Jaye ask me.

“I feel alive. I don’t know how to put that into words. I feel like I can only be myself, and that never happen with a guy before.” I say, hesitately.

“Because of dickhead William.” Jaye mumble.

“Among others, yeah.” I add, looking at her.

“Let me tell you something, Frenchie. When you and Harry are together, the room feel thicker, I can literally feel electricity in the air. And the way you look at each other, you’re not just relying on Harry, believe me.” he say, squeezing my shoulder. “Now come on, I’ll cook you something you like.” he add, getting up.