Chapter 52

-Emma POV-

12:46. It's currently 12:46 PM and I'm waiting for my luggage to come out on the carrousel. I've just land at LAX, and I'm excited. I'm making Ron a big surprise, and Jaye is playing along. She's coming to pick me up, I go get a shower and change of clothes at my apartment and then we erupt in Ron house to surprise him. I'm so excited to see him, and I hope he will be happy.

I had my last week in New York, I was enjoying my time, but my departure was inevitable. I wasn't home, and I was missing the most important people in my life. One of them is back in my life and we are supposed to see each other again next weekend. Harry coming back in LA next week, and he told me over text that we need to do something together, but we didn't settle anything yet.

It feel good to have him back, even if we're not back where we were yet. But we do have "the" talk, so I think everything will fall into place. With time, of course. As I take my luggage from the carrousel, my phone ping with a notification. I walk toward the exit door with my luggage closely following as I unlock my phone.

From Jaye: I'm here, bring your ass over here I've missed you!

I smirk and increase my pace to see my best friend after a long time. I step outside and she practically knock me down as she jump on me.

"Always so expressive Jaye!" I laugh, squeezing her back.

"Yeah, I've missed you, silly." She step back and took my luggage to put it in the trunk. I get into the car before security tell us to clear the exit. Jaye start driving.

"So, you're sure he'll be home?" I ask her, starting to be a stressful wreck.

"Yes."

"And he don't know anything?" She laugh.

"He don't have any guess. Em, relax, I've never saw you that stressful before. Well that's not true because I remember the night you plan a party for Harry, the same night you fuck things up..." I roll my eyes. "By the way, any news with Harry?"

"Let's wait 'till we're at Ron's, I don't want to repeat myself over and over."

"Alright." She agree and put some music to sing along, because she know me too well. A car ride is not a car ride without music.

When we pull out at Ron's after I've got a shower at mine, I almost jump out of the car because I'm excited. We reach the house and open the door to step inside without knocking. As we step inside, we hear screams. But not the scream that says someone is in trouble. My eyes widen and I turn to look at Jaye. "Maybe we should come back later?" I ask her, not sure we have a good timing.

"Oh hell no, you were so excited, he'll need to stop copulate right now. CAMERON AZOFF, GET IN HERE RIGHT ABOUT NOW OR I'LL DRAG YOUR ASS."

"What the hell, Jaye." We hear Ron say far away in the house.

We wait in the hall for several minutes until we hear footstep approaching. I get into the house to great my bestfriend properly. As I'm about to jump on him, I realise it's not him. A tall blond guy with a red face stand in front of me. "Oh, you're not Ron, sorry." I smile to the guy and let him run away, which he does.

"Emma?" I turn to see my best friend, in sweat, but who cares? I jump on him and hug him tight. "What are you doing here? Seriously? I thought you were in New York." He hug me tighter and spin me around.

"I'm back in LA, and I want to make you a surprise." Ron smirk to me, which means he is about to tell me something stupid.

"Well, this time, try to not to mess it up by kissing my bodyguard." I roll my eyes and smack his shoulder. "Sorry, it was an easy one." He tells me, laughing. "I know things are clearer between you two, that's why I was able to do that little joke."