Chapter 68

-Harry POV-

Green landscape, that's all I'm seeing in the horizon. I'm sitting there, lonely, looking at the butterfly spray their wing in front of me, beautifully dancing and creating a place for peaceful mind. The soft wind pass through my hair, making them slowly flying around my head, and I rake my finger into them time by time to settle them a bit.

"Harry" a soft and feminine voice call me, and the sun peak through the cloud, making my skin grow warmer and I close my eyes, facing the direction of the sun.

"Harry"

The voice call again and I open my eyes, looking at the sky. "Emma?"

It's her, I recognize her voice, but I don't see her anywhere.

"Harry, my love"

I look around me, searching for the love of my life, and she's nowhere to be found. Is she gone? I thought we had more time together, she can't be already gone? I look back at the sky and feel the sun on my skin, realizing that the sun peak at the same time her voice sound around me.

She's gone.

She's really gone.

My eyes filled with tears as a sob escape my chest. I keep my eyes on the sky, balling my eyes out as I scream for her, clenching my eyes close. She's gone too fast. We didn't have time.

"Harry!" Hands take my by the shoulder and shake me as I open my eyes, seeing the face of an angel in front of me.

Her soft features calm me instantly, and then I realize I'm not in a field anymore, I'm in a car, and Emma is holding me, looking really worried.

"Are you alright? The moment I try to wake you to tell you we're here, you start sobbing and screaming my name." She tells me, her eyes so big they are in a round shape, and the same wrinkle appears between her eyebrows as when she's worried sick.

I take her face in my hands and stroke her, feels her. She's still with me. I still have time with her. I thought she was dead and that I didn't have time to tell her a proper goodbye. But I'm not going to tell her that. She'll be worried and sad for no reason.

Well, there is a reason but I don't want to linger on that just yet.

"I had a nightmare. Sorry for worrying you. I'm fine now." I peck her lips and turn to look outside, seeing we're at my place. "Oh, I sleep on the ride here I see."

She looks at me, not convinced by my tactics of changing the subject, but speaks anyway. "Yeah, you did look peaceful so I watched you sleep."

I laugh and open the door, standing out of the car and extending a hand to her. "That could be creepy, you know."

She take my hand and smile to me, standing in front of me. "But it's not, because you're my boyfriend." She slide her hand into my back pocket as she crashed our hips together. She smirks at me as she squeezes my ass. My dick jerk awake in my pants and I kiss her, wondering if we'll make it to the door.

"Don't go too dirty in the entryway kids, mum's on the porch." My mum voice break the sexual tension and Emma squeak and let go of me to run toward my mother.

Thank you, Anne.

I go get our luggage in the trunk as Emma hug my mum tight. When I join them, My mum turn to me and kiss my cheeks, greeting me in the same kind of way she always do. Kiss my cheeks, then squeeze them with her forefinger and thumbs, then hug me.

"Hey, mum thanks for coming."

"You invited her and didn't tell me?" Emma asks and I look at her, finding her smiling.