Chapter 38*

-Harry POV-

Cherry Blossom. I smell cherry blossom everywhere around me. Emma. That's Emma perfume. The way she ask me to hold her last night. I extend my arm in the bed to find her, and only meet cold sheet. I open my eyes and find myself alone in her old bedroom. It's weird to see yourself on your girlfriend wall. And me who thought she didn't know me when we first met.

Hold on.

Did I described her like my girlfriend? Holy, I would love for her to be. Is it too fast, if I ask her to be my girlfriend?

"I didn't know you were awake. I bring you breakfast." Emma voice startle me, I didn't notice she was back, lost in my thoughts.

"I'm allowed to breakfast in bed? Bloody hell, I'm spoil." I clear my throat, trying to erase my morning crackle voice.

"It's our last day together, so I want to start it the best way possible." She smile to me and I'm hypnotized by her smile and beautiful eyes. Yes, it is our last day together, because I'm going back to London tomorrow, and she have a doctor appointement in LA at the end of the week, so she can't fly back with me.

"Couldn't be bad, with you by my side." I find myself say without realising it. Emma smile grow and she chuckle. I then find a tightness between my legs, and I realise that her mesmerizing smile and morning mix together isn't a good thing. I have a morning wood. I sit straight and take a pillow to cover my lap and try to hide my dick, because this is not the time.

"Having a problem?" Emma ask me and I look at her, she give me a knowing smile. Shit, she know. I feel my cheeks burn, probably turning bright red and she chuckle. "Just go to the bathroom, Harry. You'll be way more comfortable after getting rid of that morning wood." I nod and clumsily get up and head for the bathroom, trying to hide my boner.

When I'm back to the bedroom, I'm glad I didn't meet Emma's father with my wood showing. That would have been really embarrassing. I settle on the bed next to her and e enjoy her little breakfast she made for us. After that she leave me there waiting for her to come back after a shower. I put some clothes on and go waiting for her in the living room. Her dad is there, reading the journal.

"Harry!" I'm shocked he didn't called me Jerry. "I have found what you talk to me about. I'll be able to do it in time." I smile.

"Thank you, Charles. I appreciate it, but I'm sure Emma appreciate it even more."

"You're in love with my daughter, huh?" I freeze, unable to speak. I clear my throat then try a sentence.

"I uh, uh..." Charles laugh.

"You know, son, it's okay. I don't mind. Just don't mess up with her, she had enough." He look at me with severe eyes. I gulp.

"No-no, I don't intend to mess with her." He smile.

"Good. So what have you planned today?" I'm about to answer but get beat in the bush.

"Harry and I will enjoy a little walk outside. There's a place I wanna go before there is too much snow to reach it." She look at her father who seem to understand what she is saying. He look at her with sad eyes.

Oh.

She's talking about her mother's grave. She turn to look at me and I give her a sweet smile.

"Are you ready?"

"Yep, yep. Huh, have a good afternoon, Charles."

"Merci! You too." He great us and we go outside. We wake up late this morning so it's already past noon.

We walk about half a mile and Emma is pretty quiet the whole walk to the cemetery. I understand, she probably have a lot in her head. When we reach her mother grave, she kneel in front of it and move the dried flowers aside. I stand there, don't really know where to put myself.