Chapter 11

-Emma POV-

I wake up in a room I don’t recognized at first. I look around and the memory come back as the sleepness fades. I’m in Harry’s bedroom, in Harry’s clothes, after having sex with him on the pool table. I had sex with Harry on a pool table. I look at my left and see an empty bed. I hear noise downstair, so it must be him. I stretch and let myself dream a bit about yesterday. The way Harry’s pink lips kiss my skin, the way he react when I pleasured him, that he almost forget to put on a condom. I wasn’t scared to catch a STD, that’s not why I ask him to put one. I know, that sound disgusting. But I ask him to put one on because I want him to trust me, he’s a celebrity after all, and there’s a hole bunch of people who would use moment like this one to enjoy it for themself, like get pregnant and ask for money after that. I heard too much horror story in the media to not care. I like Harry. I really like him, and I’m falling easily.

I get up and head in the bathroom, I decide to take a shower before I need to get going, and I also selfishly want to smell Harry’s shampoo in my hair. Once I’m dry, I decide to put on the t-shirt I’ve slept in, I don’t want to put my yesterday shirt, and I’m way too comfortable in Harry’s shirt to already leave it. I head downstair and find Harry in the kitchen, cooking what seems a wonderful breakfast.

“You know I should be cooking this morning, since you’d cooked yesterday.” I say to him, relying on the counter near him.

“Nah, you’re the guest.” He smile to me. “Good morning, do you sleep well?” He ask me.

Having Harry Styles wishing you a good morning is something I could hope for an everyday thing.

“Yes, thank you.” I smile softly. I was hoping for a good morning kiss, but okay. I seriously don’t know how to react after the night we had yesterday.

“Do you fancy a brew?” he ask, looking at me.

“What?” My eyes widen. He’s not serious, is he?

“Erm, would you like a tea or a coffee.” Oh my god I’m so stupid. I hysterically laugh, Harry look confused.

“I’m sorry.” I say between laugh. “Yes I would love a coffee. Let me first explain why I react like I just did. You know, I’m canadian.” He nod. “A brew, in Canada, is a beer. So I was really wondering if you was a party animal for offering me a beer at 7AM.” He start to laugh.

“Okay, I understand the befuddled look.” He told me giving me a warm mug. “Milk?” I nod and he pour some. I sit at the breakfast bar.

“So, you’re doing crêpes?” I ask him.

“Yeah, it’s a first, since we ate a British meal yesterday, I thought it would be nice to have a french meal this morning.” He chuckle shyly.

“I love the attention.” I smile to him.

He prepared a cute fruit basket and put it on the counter. We eat our crêpes in silence, for a first, they are really good. I appreciated the taste, feels like home. Home. I’m not ready to go back there yet, because I know I’m gonna have to face my mom funeral. Harry must have seen my change of mood because he lay down his fork.

“Are you alright?” he ask me, seem worried.

“Yeah, just telling myself that it remind me home.” I say, playing with my food and looking down at my plate.

“I’m sorry, didn’t want to make you sad.” Harry say, getting the wrong impression. Oh no, I don’t want him to think he made me sad.

“No, you didn’t make me sad Harry. The food is amazing. I was just having a moment, I’m sorry.” I smile to him, touching his arm. I feel sparkle when my fingers land on his forearm.