Chapter 14

-Emma POV-

I find Harry sit in a corner, I order a iced coffee and head toward him. I’m nervous. I also find him totally sexy. Why is he so damn beautiful.

“Hi.” I smile to him. He smile me back, dimple showing, and I want to lick them.

“Hi.” he tell me back. “How are you?” he ask, probably by courtesy.

“Erm, Fine, thanks. What about you?” I ask him, try to not being the subject of conversation. But I know why he is here, Cameron probably talk to him.

“I’m okay. I’m worried about you, in fact.” He look right in my eyes, like he could read all of my though. I feel like an open book, looking in his green eyes.

“You shouldn’t.” I told him, not really thinking it, but I’m not gonna admit it to him.

“Why are you back with him?” He don’t turn around the subject I see.

“Erm, it just happen. You know, he was there at my mom’s funeral, and I guess he was at the right place, at the right moment.”

“You mean he take gain from your weakness.” he told me, hardly.

“That’s not what I said.” I stand my ground.

“But it’s what I see. Is he hurt you?” He look sad now, and I can’t maintain eye contact because I’m gonna cry.

“It’s none of your business, Harry.” It’s true, but I still don’t believe a shit I’ve just said.

“Emma, just promises me something, don’t let him hurt you, please?” He tell me, pure sadness in his eyes. I can’t promises that, because I know he is going to hurt me. It’s how he is. I don’t know how to make him understand that I can’t make that promises.

“Tu te lève, et tu t’en viens maintenant. M’as tu compris? (You get up, and you’re coming with me, now. Did you understand?)” I jump. Shit, William.

“Que fait tu ici? (What are you doing here?)” I ask him, worried. Harry eyes shows sadness than angryness. His fist are ready to knock him out. I don’t want him to get hurt, he can’t get hurt. I wouldn’t ever forgive myself if that happen.

“Ta localisation de cellulaire. Maintenant, tu viens. (Your cellphone location. Now, you’re coming.)” He order me, grabbing my arm. I see Harry flinch, wanting to get up and take his hand off me, but I talk before he can move.

“Look Harry, I appreciate your concern, but you know I’m not into promises. Please don’t come back here.” I tell him, hoping he give up.

“But, Emma, I like you.” He told me, looking straight in my eyes. I don’t have the choice. If I want him to let me go, I need to do this. I don’t want him hurt, even if I’m going to do it. I prefer hurting him than Will does.

“And I don’t. I’m sorry Harry, but I met you when I was weak, I thought I cared about you, but now I know I don’t. I love him, and please understand that.” I tell him, keeping eyes contact, with misery. At the end of my terrible act, I get up, leave with William and don’t look back. I just want to cry.

Me and William walk back to my flat, or our now, since he came back, it total silence. He don’t say anything. But I know why. When he’s going to open his mouth, it’s not going to be pretty. And he can’t have this behaviour in public.

Once we reach the condo, he shut the door roughly and look at me. If his eyes could kill, believe me I would be more than dead by now. Like normally, he shout at me, screaming me names, but he never touch me. I understand him, I really pissed him off. I told him I was going to meet with Alex, which was false, and he find out. It’s all my fault.

It’s always all my fault, and I know that.

----------

A/N: Sad chapter, thoughts?

Vote, comments?

-steph