Chapter 29

Elsa's P.O.V

I walk up to my room to get changed, regretting leaving Marshall and Jack alone. I'm already in front of my room door when I turn around to go back downstairs. I pass by the bathroom and hear something. I stop in my tracks and get closer to the door, pressing my ear against it. "Of course. After all, they're going to die either way." It's that girl Jack brought. Who could she possibly be talking to? She starts laughing in the most maniacal way. I have to go tell Jack. I need to warn him before he gets in danger, along with Marshall and the others. I should do a background check first instead. Maybe she's just on her phone playing a game with her nerd friends. Yeah maybe that's it. There probably isn't any danger, but I should still check.

"Good Luck sir. I'll keep you updated on their moves. Good bye." She says, interrupting my thoughts. I quickly go back to my room before she gets out the bathroom and lock my door. I hear the bathroom door open. I wait until I hear her go back downstairs and call Hiccup, but before I do it I realize that I don't know her name. Damn it. I guess we could use the machine Hiro is building to ID her. I should still tell the others though. I'll tell them in person, right now I need to get dressed for rehearsals.

[Outfit is at the top/side. Elsa's hair is the same way the person in the picture has it. I'm very lazy to describe her outfit, sue me.]

I apply a bit of my usual make up and head downstairs. I see that Jack and his girlfriend or whatever she is, already left. Marshall is on the couch watching the news. "Hey, watcha watchin?" I ask, hugging him from behind.

"Just watching the news to see if Pitch is up to no good." He says, I can hear the smile behind his voice. He loves it when I hug him and do all that crap that couples do. I love to see Marshall smile and happy so I would do my best to act like his fiancé, like I'm supposed to do.

"Well if he appears on the news then be sure to call me when I'm out." I tell him.

"Of course, Ellie." He says, calling me by my fake name.

"I'm surprised you didn't kill Jack while you two were alone. I didn't even hear any yelling."

"I'm just as surprised as you are. I was close to beat his ass though, but I stopped myself before I could."

"Well thank you for not causing any trouble." I say and kiss his check, smiling. Maybe I should give him a chance. I do like him and I know that he likes me back.

"Hey Elsa?" He says, still looking up at the tv.

"Yeah?" I answer. I think I should ask him some other time. After finding Pitch or something.

"Do you want to go out on a date? An actual date?" He asks. Okay, change of plans.

"As in 'Elsa and Marshall' and not 'Ellie and David'?" I ask to be sure. He nods. I am currently squealing on the inside like a Directioner when they see a shirtless picture of the guys. I give him a smile and nod. "I'd love that. How about we go out tonight? I could come home and get ready after rehearsals." I suggest. He agrees and he gives me a peck on my check before I head out to my car. I can't wait until I tell the girls the good news.

Jack's P.O.V

"You came out just in time." I tell Molly. "I couldn't stand being in the same room as that...that...lying jackass." Molly laughs and shakes her head.

"What makes you think he's a lying jackass?" She asks.

"Because he's a jackass and I know that he's lying to Elsa about something. I just don't know what." I tell her. We left Elsa's house and came to my house since I had to get ready for rehearsals. Things will get really awkward there but I honestly don't care..sorta.