Chapter 19

I start the car and before I can get out, Jack comes and gets in. He closes the door and smiles at me.

"What the hell are you doing here? I thought I told yo-"

"You said you didn't want a criminal and I'm not." He interrupts me. "I'm not Jack Frost, I'm Justin Ferrall. I'm highly educated and in the information that I was giving, I didn't have the need to steal." He says.

So he wants to be smart, then that's fine with me.

"Fine. But if you annoy me in the smallest way, you're out of my car." I say and he nods.

I start driving and the car is absolutely silent, not even the radio is one.

"I never knew you could sing like that." He says breaking the silence. He's obviously talking about yesterday since I've never sang other than last night.

"Yeah, same with you. I didn't think you guys would actually go up and sing." I say calmly. I was still angry with him but now I don't even know why. I guess I just have trouble trusting him since he was a criminal, or an undercover agent as he says.

"The guys and I like a good challenge." He says winking at me. I can feel my cheeks getting warm. Is he flirting with me?

"You know, when we call to accept the record deal and have to start working on an album, I'd like to write some songs with you." He says. He's already thinking about making an album? I'm still trying to figure out how we're gonna sing. We have a total of 8 people and in most songs I've heard, there's only 4-5 people in a band. Well K-Pop music has at least 10 people and they can make it work. I guess we'll just try what they do, that could work.

"I'd like that." I say smiling, still looking at the road. After 15 minutes in discussing more things about our soon to be music career, we finally get to McDonald's. We go inside and I order food for the girls and myself, while Jack orders for him and the guys. We wait 5 minutes until they call us up to get our order. We go back to the car and Jack is surrounded by at least 3 bags and 2 drink holders.

Before I leave to go back to the hotel I get my phone out and Samantha's card. I dial her number and press the call button. I wait for her to answer and she picks up after the 5th ring.

"Samantha Thompson's office, how may I help you?" She says. I'm guessing this is her office phone.

"Samantha? This is Elsa, one of the girls from the Karaoke Bar, remember.?" I say. She stays quiet a while before answering.

"Oh yeah! You're from that group that performed last night. So did you guys come up with a decision yet?" She asks.

"Yeah, that's actually the reason I called you." I say. "We all thought about it and figured that it's a great opportunity for our dreams to come true." I lie. My dream was to control my powers and become normal and that's currently happening.

"Great!" She yells in excitement. "Why don't you come over to my office around 1 and we'll talk about the arrangements and everything." I agree and she gives me the address before hanging. That was honestly easier than expected.

I check the time and it's already 11. Gosh, time sure does fly by. I need to get back to the hotel and quickly eat, take a shower, and get dressed. I know I said it before and I'll say it again, being a girl is rough. Guys don't understand but it truly is.

I drive back to the hotel and Jack and I get the bags out of the car. We walk inside and get in the elevator and go up to the 10th floor. The elevator ride being completely silent.

"So what's going on between you and Marshall?" Jack asks breaking the silence.

"Nothing is going on. We're just friends. Nothing more." I say. What is up with everything thinking that there something between us?

"Soo...if I asked you out on a date, you would say yes?" He asks. I start feeling anger boil through my veins.

"So you think that just because nothing's is going on between me and Marshall, you think that I'm just gonna say to yes to you, a guy that I barely even know?" I almost yell.

"No, I didn't mea-"

"No." I cut him off. "Don't you dare think for a second that I'm desperate enough to go out with a person like you." I say harshly. Luckily, the elevator doors open and I quickly walk out and go to the room. I open the door with the card key and walk into the room.

The girls are all on the bed, probably gossiping. I go and quickly put the bag on the table. "Breakfast is here." Is all I say before I go lock myself in the bathroom. I slide down the door and bring my knees to my chest before I begin to cry.

----------------------------------------------

New Chapter!

Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated this week. I've been very busy and I had things to do for my school club.

Hopefully I'll be able to update soon and not procrastinate.

That's all I have to say.

Take care & I'm out.

-Ashley✌️😁🐣🐯

This chapter was written on 12/2/14