Chapter 34

It's 12 am and I'm waiting for the others in the main lobby. Everyone is asleep so I had to come down quietly. About 5 minutes past and I'm still waiting for the others. What's taking them so long? As I was about to go check on them, I hear them whisper arguing with each other. They spot me, arms crossed against my chest and eyebrow raised, and they freeze and give me a nervous smile.

"What took you all so long?" I ask, giving them a glare.

"We um...we forgot about meeting up and overslept?" Rapunzel says in more of a question. I would push her until she told me what really happened but we have more important things to do.

"Alright let's just go." I tell them. "Hiccup, call your dragon. We won't take the care because it'll make too much noise." Hiccup nods and we head upstairs to the roof. I feel like the roof is now our favorite place to meet up. Hiccup pulls out a dog whistle kinda of thing and blows it. Soon, Hiccup's dragon arrives to the roof.

"You guys can ride the dra-"

"His name is Toothless." Hiccup interrupts me.

"You guys can ride Toothless." I say looking at Hiccup and he smiles proudly. "I'll go with Jack." Everyone gives me a smirk and I roll my eyes. While they make seating arrangements, Jack comes over to me.

"I'll be on your back, it'll be more comfortable." I tell him. He chuckle and nods. I jump on his back and he holds me with both his hands, not letting go of the staff. We look back to see if the others are ready and they take pictures. I start blushing and as I'm about to say something, Jack flies up which scares me and I hold onto him tightly.

"Don't worry I got you." He laughs. For some reason I start getting very nervous. Is it the fact that I'm close to actually catching a international criminal? This is a huge deal and I don't want anyone to get hurt while doing this.

"Are you okay Elsa?" I hear Jack ask.

"Yeah why do you ask?" I answer him a little too quickly.

"Well it's snowing and I know that it isn't me making this happen." I look up and see that he's right. I calm down and the snow stops. Hopefully no one else noticed that. "So what's wrong?" He asks again.

"Nothing. I'm just worried of the others getting hurt." I answer honestly. "They are great at battle but that was with criminals who didn't do well with their protection. Pitch has been hiding for years and he has great protection. I'm just afraid that he'll.." I drift off. I can't even say the word. I just hate it when it's used with the ones I love.

"That he'll kill us?" Jack says in more of a question. I nod and he chuckles, trying to lighten up the mood. "Elsa, he won't kill us. Any of us. We'll be fine and with Rapunzel's healing hair, we can die and still come back to life." He says. I guess he's right. Rapunzel can use her hair to heal anyone who gets hurt. Unless something happens to her and then the others die and I lose everyone.

I need to calm down. I can't think negative. Just think positive.

After a while we arrive to a small waterfall. It looks familiar. I keep staring at it while memories of that night flash through my mind.

"Elsa you okay?" Anna asks, getting off of Toothless.

"This..This is the place Marshall brought me on our first date." I say, shocked. Why would he bring me here if this is Pitch's lair?

"It can't be. I mean why would he bring you here if Pitch-" Flynn starts but gets interrupted by Hiccup.

"Unless Pitch wanted him to bring her here." I look at Hiccup confused. Why would Pitch want me to come here?