Chapter 27

~Next Morning~

Elsa's P.O.V

I wake up and realize that I'm on my couch. I guess I fell asleep while waiting for the inventor I told Marshall to call. I sit up and see that everyone is still here. Hiccup, Kristoff, Rapunzel and I are on the couch while the others are scattered around the floor. I silently laugh to myself and take a quick picture. I bet the fans would love to see how we spent the night.

Before I post the picture, I see that I have a new message.

'Please come upstairs. We need to talk.'

It's from Marshall. He sent it an hour ago so he must still be awake. I sigh and quietly go upstairs, hoping that I don't wake anyone up. I reach Marshall's door and gently knock. He opens the door and he gives me a smile.

"Hey..come in." He quietly says. I nod and walk into his room. For some strange reason I feel uncomfortable being in here. I mean, last night was different because the others were by my side but now it just feels awkward.

"So what did you want us to talk about?" I ask him, sitting down on his bed. He plays with his hands for a few seconds before finally answering.

"I wanted to ask you out on a date." He says, blushing. I can tell that I'm also blushing because the room just happened to get warmer. He doesn't let me say anything before going on, "I know that it might be awkward for you considering what happened last night, and I apologize for that, but I really like you Elsa. I really really like you and I just want you to give me one chance and see how it goes. If you don't like it then we don't have to do it again and you can even choose what happens between David and Ellie based on how you feel. It's give me chance."

I don't say anything. I just stare at the floor. I'm completely speechless. I do like Marshall but it's obvious that he likes me more than I like him. I don't see that working out but it doesn't hurt to try, right? I look up at him and see that he's looking down, years rolling down his cheek. I stand up and walk over to him and wipe away his tears. "Marshall, don't cry." I say and look at him worriedly.

"I'm sorry. I just don't want you to leave me.." He says. I hug him tightly and he hugs back just as tight. I don't know if it's what he said or because he's crying but I start to feel guilty. I pull away from the hug and look at him, smiling.

"I won't leave you. Look, how about we go out tonight. After the team and I talk to the inventor and tell him my plan, you can take me out." He looks at me and smiles, the tears drying up. He nods and hugs me one more time before I head back downstairs.

Everyone is still asleep and I check the time. It's currently 7:05 am. No wonder they're still asleep. I think about what happened between Jack and I last night and before I know it, I'm already calling him.

"Hello?" Answers an unfamiliar female voice. I check the caller ID to make sure in calling Jack.

"Hi, is Ja-Justin there?" I ask, almost giving away his real name. I seriously need to be careful about our real and fake identities.

"Hold on just a sec." She says. I wonder where Jack is. More importantly, why did a female answer his phone? Why is she even with him?

"Hello?" It's Jack. Now I don't know what to say. God, why did I even call him.

"Hello?" He says again.

"Hey Justin..." I say a bit uncomfortable. I don't like his fake name, Jack is so much better.

"Ellie? Why are you calling me?" He asks a bit annoyed.

"I just wanted to see how you were doing after what happened last night. I was very worried."

"You were?" His voice sounds much more calmer with a hint of relief. What if the girls are right? Does Jack like me?

"Of course I was. I care about you just as much as I care for the others." I tell him.

"But not as much as you care for David."

"I never said that." I say a bit annoyed. He stays quiet for a while. What is he doing with that girl? I can't help but feel...jealousy. Do I like Jack or am I just worried about what he's doing? Ugh, why do I keep asking questions to myself?!

"Justin! Come on over babe!" Yells the girl who picked up. "Coming." Jack yells back.

"I have to go Ellie. Bye." Before I can even say anything, he hangs up. What did I just hear? She called him 'babe'. Did Jack find another girl or did he have a one night stand. Maybe I can hack into my phone and go back to the message, identify her voice, and see who she is. No, I can't do that. That's just too weird. It wouldn't be weird if Jack's friends did it because they want to know who she is and look out for him, would it? Oh well, I'll just get that idea into the guy's heads and maybe they'll do it on their own.

Jack's P.O.V

"I have to go Ellie. Bye." I hang up before she can even answer. I didn't want to do this but I want to see if she really cares about me or even likes me. It might seem like a crazy and stupid way to do it but it's the only plan I have.

"Do you think she bought it?" Asks Molly.

"I don't know. Hopefully she did." I say.

Molly is girl I met when I was younger. She was in the agency because of her flexibility and defensive skills. No, she doesn't have powers, but that doesn't matter. As long as you can fight off the bad guys, you'll be fine. Molly told me she left the agency 2 years after I did. She didn't want to be alone. I was her only friend back then. She's been living as a normal person in Sacramento ever since. I bumped into her when I went into a grocery store. She invited me over, I told her about Elsa, and she made a plan to make her jealous so she can like me. Like I said, it's not good but it's all I got.

"So when can I meet her?" Molly asks, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"How about we go right now? They should still at Elsa's place anyways." I say and she nods. After 20 minutes, she finally gets ready. She decided that she should act like a slutty girl to make Elsa even more jealous. The outfit she's wearing kinda does make her look like a slut, along with her pink hair. Is it just me or does every normal female have pink hair? Like what the heck is what with the color pink?!

"Remember, you don't know anything about Pitch and if you see someone you know, then just act like you don't know them. Even if they know you." I tell her.

"I'll keep that in mind." She says. We both walk out and go inside her car. Once she gets out the garage, we make our way to Elsa's place.

----------------------------------------------

Hello my beautiful people.!

How is your day? Did you go to school? Did you learn? Or did you stay home and...learn about your favorite show?

Either way I hope you had fun.!

So I've been wanting to use my sisters Netflix to watch anime. Who else watches anime?! Anyone??

So far I've watched Sailor Moon, Inuyasha, Saint Seiya/The Knights of the Zodiac, Yamada's First Time, Ouran Host Club, Vampire Knight, & Sword Art Online.

My friend told me about this anime show/movie called Free (I think). I really wanna watch that so, let's hope that I can go on Netflix.!!

If any of you watch Anime, please request a show for me to watch so we can later fangirl about it.

Well I have to go now.

Please comment & vote if you enjoyed this chapter.

Take care & I'm out.

-Ashley✌️😁🐣🐯