Chapter 18

I go to my contacts and search for Marshall's. I look at his contact name and it's 'MarMar😘😝🐣🙈💁'. I smile at myself for putting that as his name. I remember how I used to call him that and he would call me Elsie.

"Go on Elsa. Call him." Anna pushes me into calling him. I sigh and press the call button. The phone starts ringing and I look up at the girls and they're just staring at me. It's very uncomfortable. Imagine having to talk to a guy who may or may not like you in front of your friends who will keep bugging you about it your whole life.

"Hello?" I hear him on the other line.

"Marshall!" I say a little too loud. "It's me. Elsa." I say quieting my voice down a bit.

"Elsa? What are you doing up? Its 3 in the morning. Is everything alright?" He attacks me with his questions. I chuckle to myself of his overprotective-ness. The girls look up at me with curious eyes. I just roll my eyes and continue with the conversation.

"Yeah everything's fine. I just wanted to ask you something, if that's okay with you." I say.

"Yeah, go ahead. You know you can ask me anything."

"I was just wondering if you..." I trail off. What if he says no? I'll just embarrass myself and I have to see him everyday at HQ. But then again, he might say yes and the girls could be right. But then he might ask me on a date and the girls will push me into saying yes. Don't get me wrong, Marshall is very cute and all but I just don't like him that way. I can't do this. I can't ask him.

"Elsa? You still there?" He asks when I don't finish my question.

"Yeah sorry." I say. "I was just wondering if...it's okay with you that we accept a record deal that we were offered." I ask him. Well I did have to ask him that question and it's more important than him liking me. Right?

The girls shoot me a glare and I ignore them.

"A record deal?" He asks confused. I start explaining to him how we went to the karaoke place, singing, getting the deal, and the plan we made.

"Well if you'll be with them and make sure that nothing will happen and your cover won't be blown, then I'm ok with it." He says. I smile at his response.

"Okay...so I'll leave you. I'll be sure to call you soon." I say. We say our good byes and hang up. The girls give me the 'seriously' look and I just shrug.

"I just thought that maybe I could ask him in person." I lie.

"Yeah sureeee." Merida says rolling her eyes.

"Let's just go to bed. We have to call Samantha in the morning." I say and they nod. I close my eyes and drift to sleep.

I wake up in the hotel room and it's very quiet. I'm guessing that the girls are still asleep. I'm about to look at the time when I hear someone coming in through the door. I pretend to be asleep to see who it is.

"She's still asleep." A familiar voice says. I think it's Rapunzel.

"I swear, when she finds out she will kill us." I hear Merida says.

Kill them? They wouldn't say that unless they did something really really stupid. God, I hope they didn't go to a party while I was asleep.

"Let's just wait until she wakes up. Maybe she won't overreact that much." Anna says.