Chapter 6

"Jack Frost."

My heart started beating fast. They captured him...but how? When? I started feeling anger boiling through my body. "Tell me where he is. Now."

Marshall nodded and he started walking, I followed him. We went upstairs and took many different turns. Finally we both stopped outside two doors.

It was the confession room.

Marshall looked at me, "He's in there. If you want to talk to him this moment, go ahead. Just remember that I'll see and hear anything, so tell me when you need help." I looked at him with a warming smile and nodded. Marshall would alway look out for everyone, especially me. He's like my big brother, always protecting me.

I walked into the confession room and saw a table and a guy. He was just sitting there with his hands behind his neck. In a corner behind him, was a staff. Why does he have a staff? Is it even his? If so, why would they even leave it with him? I take a look at the guy. He looks exactly like the one from the pictures, except he has many tattoos and piercings. I sat down across from him and he sat up straight.

"Tell me Agent, why am I here?" He said smirking.

"Well, you're a suspect in a murder that happened 3 years ago. Although it was a long ago, we still kept open the case."

"And you think I'm the murder."

He's smart (note the sarcasm) I chuckle a bit and smirk, "You're either the murderer or an accomplice. Either way, you were at the same place and time, during which the murder happened."

He stayed quiet for a while. He looked back at his staff then back at me. He got up, "Look, I don't know where you got your information from but I'm not the murderer or an accomplice. I wasn't even at the crime scene or at the stupid hotel!"

I was about to say something until I realized something. I got up and looked at him with my "I got you" face. "I never said where the crime scene was."

He said silent and his eyes widened, realizing what he had just done.

"Listen Frost, you either tell me what I want to know or I'll make you." I said strictly. He looked at the staff again and smirked.

"Or...You can just let me go."

"I'll do it when you tell me everything." I said and he just shakes his head and grabs the staff. "You should've just said yes." He points the staff at me and ice comes shooting at me.

I quickly made an ice shield, to protect me. I heard him gasped. On the inside, I was also surprised. I thought I was the only one with ice powers. I melted me shield and saw him still standing there in shock. I shot ice at his hand, causing the staff to fall out of his hand. He was about to grab it but I quickly froze both his hands and feet. I went over and grabbed the staff. This must be his power source.

"Marshall, come in here please." I said. Jack gave me a confused face and after a few seconds Marshall came in. "Yeah?" He said. I have him the staff am he gave me a confused look. "Make sure this is somewhere safe and make sure that no one finds it." He nodded and left.

I looked at Jack and he had a smirk across his face. He seems like a smart guy, and with his ice powers, how could they have captured him?

"Tell me Frost, how did they capture you?"

"They didn't capture me. I let them." What? Why would he do that?

"Why would you let them bring you here?"

"To buy us some time."

"What are yo-" That's when I realized what he meant. He went to the museum, he let them capture him. They're in the museum now.

The other 3 are in the museum.

----------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger! How did you guys like this chapter? I hope I made it Long and interesting enough.

So how are you guys? Did anything fun/interesting in school?

Well on Wednesday, we watched Frozen in class since sophomores where testing. Everyone was singing along and it was awesome.! ^-^

Well hopefully you all enjoyed this chapter. Please comment and vote.

Take care and I'm out.

-Ashley✌️😁🐣🐯