Chapter 26

Jack's P.O.V

I have to tell her. I need to tell her. Maybe when I do, she'll forget about him and come to me. Yeah, that could work. Or she could think I'm lying and hate me again. That's it, I won't tell her. Not yet at least, I'll do it when I get proof.

"Hey Jack?" Elsa says, bringing me out of my thought.

"Yeah?" I answer.

"Do you think that Marshall and I should go out on a date?" She asks.

"So people won't get suspicious?" I ask. God, please tell me she isn't talking about actually dating him. If she does then I'm going to die. I can't even imagine her going out with him and me just staying at home doing nothing about it. Wait. Nevermind, I'm already imagining it.

"No. I mean like dating dating. As in 'Elsa and Marshall' and not 'Ellie and David'." She says. I stay silent for a while, not knowing what to say. I don't want her to go out with him, I mean I really really really really don't want them to go out, but I do want her to be happy.

"He told me that he loves me." She says, breaking the silence. "He said that he loved me ever since we were young. I never that he did, and now that he told me.." She trails off. He told her that he loves her? When? Something is telling me that he's lying but I don't want to tell Elsa that. I wonder if he really does love her, more than I do.

"Elsa, do you feel the same about him?" I ask, unsure if I want to hear the answer. She doesn't say anything for a few seconds before answering, "I...I think I do." She says. I feel weak for a few seconds but regain my strength. She loves him? Of course she does, she knew him since they were kids and we've only known each other for a year. I should've known better then to get my hopes up.

"Jack?" She says when I drop her off at her house and start walking away. I press the button on my watch, changing into my normal clothes. Elsa does the same and runs up to me. "Ja- Justin. What's wrong? Where are you going?" She asks. I look at her and see that worry fills her eyes. I sigh and just continue walking, leaving her. I need some time alone. I need to think about everything she told me and find a way to forget about my feelings for her. It's for the best, right?

Elsa's P.O.V

I wonder what happened to Jack. He was fine just a few minutes ago. I want to go after him but I'm afraid he'll just ignore me again. I'll just tell the guys to talk to him and find out what's wrong. Maybe Jack will tell them.

I go inside and see that the guys are sitting down on the couch and the girls standing behind them, with a laptop in front of them.

"Why is there a laptop? I thought it was a tape." I ask.

"They hide disks in the tape so when someone steals them, all they'll see is static on their tv." Hiccup says. That's actually pretty smart. I should do something like that with my stuff some time.

"Where's Jack?" Flynn asks. Oh crap, I forgot about that.

"He went home. He said he was tired so I told him to go get some rest." I lie. The guys nod and go back to whatever they were doing but the girls just look at me, giving me the 'I don't believe you' look. I just shake it off and sit next to Hiccup.

He hands me the laptop, wanting me to find the moment when the man attacked them. I skip through the whole thing until I see a black dark figure emerging from the left side of the screen. He looks straight at the camera and smirks before static fills the screen.

"Damn it." I mumble to myself.

"Well we did get part of it, didn't we?" Anna says, trying to lighten up the mood.

"Yeah but that wasn't a very good shot. You could barely see his face." Hiccup says.

I can't believe we did all of this for nothing. Jack and I were the only ones who saw him. If only there was a way that they could see our images of the our past. Wait a second. Maybe there is a way. I smile to myself and run upstairs to Marshall's room, the other following me from behind. Marshall is probably asleep but I don't care. People's lives is more important than his sleep.

I barge into his room and turn the lights on. "Marshall I need you to contact one of the inventors immediately." I say, waking him up. He groans, "Why? Can't you wait until morning?" He whines like a 5 year old not wanting to get out of bed.

"Actually I can but I don't want to wait until morning. I want you to do it now." I sternly say. "Oh and you wouldn't want to get me angry right now because I'm on my girly time of month and you know how I get when I'm mad." I add and he quickly gets up.

"I'll make sure they get here quickly." He says and I smile. "Thanks babe." I say and we all walk out.

"So, how are things between you and Jack?" Rapunzel asks.

"Yeah, I don't think he could've been tired after you two being alone for more than 10 minutes." Merida adds on.

"Come on girls, nothing is going on between us. He just dropped me off and left. End of story." I say. They all start attacking me with questions, making me stop in my tracks.

"What happened? What did you do? What did he say? What did you say? What did you tell him? Did he admit this feelings?" They all say at the same time. This is what I get for having friends who are way too much about my love life.

"Nothing happened. I just told him what happened between me and Marshall and he just left." I say. They gasp and look at me for an explanation. I tell them that Marshall admitted his feelings for me and what Jack told me. He looked perfectly fine but maybe he was hiding his true emotions.

"Elsa! He totally likes you!" Anna squeals.

"He got upset because you said you like Marshall! That's why he left!" Merida says, almost yelling.

"You should totally go out with Marshall thought. Give him a chance and see how things go. Who knows, maybe you guys might really get engaged." Rapunzel smirks. I chuckle at the girls and we meet up with the guys who were already downstairs.

Marshall's P.O.V

"Elsa! He totally likes you!" I hear Anna squeal. Are they talking about me?

He got upset because you said you like Marshall! That's why he left!" I hear Merida yell. Left? Who left? Is it Jack that they're talking about? He can't possibly like her. They've only known each other for a year and Elsa hates him.

"You should totally go out with Marshall thought. Give him a chance and see how things go. Who knows, maybe you guys might really get engaged." I hear Rapunzel say. Well at least someone is on my side.

I can't allow Jack to ruin things between me and Elsa. I need her to fall in love with me or else my plan will fail. I need to make sure that he doesn't get in my way. Jack needs to leave, so I'll make sure that he does and I have the perfect way to make that happen.

----------------------------------------------
Hi guys.!

Sorry I haven't updated in like a week or so, but of course, I was really busy.

I took my first 2 final exams today and it was somewhat easy. Tomorrow I just need to take my other 3 exams & I get a week off.! Yayyyyyyyy!!!

So what did you guys think of this chapter.?

As you can see, I added other POV's.!! I feel so proud of myself.

So I already thought of a few new characters I can add into the story, but it won't be until later in the story maybe. I still need to think about it.

If you guys want, you could leave name suggestions for the characters. That'll really help.

Well that's all I have to say.

If you enjoyed this chapter please comment & vote.

Take care & I'm out.

-Ashley✌️😁🐣🐯