Chapter 28

Elsa's P.O.V

Marshall comes downstairs with his phone to his ear, "Yeah, thanks. I'll see you in 10 minutes then. Alright, bye." He hangs up with however he was talking to.

"That was the inventor you ordered." He says, reading my thoughts. "He's finally in Sacramento so he'll be here in 10 minutes. I'll just warn you though, he's pretty young." He tells us.

"How young?" I ask.

"14." He gives me a nervous smile. We all look at him like his crazy. Why would he get a 14 year old to help us with a world's most dangerous criminal?

After 10 minutes of arguing with Marshall on how the boy is too young, the doorbell rings. I go to open it and see a boy with black hair in front of me. "I'm here for- oh my god." He says when he looks at me. "Y-You're Ellie Anderson from G-Girls Creation." He stutters. I already like this kid. I smile kindly at him and nod. "Don't forget by I called you Hiro." Marshall says from beside me.

"Right,right." says the boy named Hiro. "Where's this Elsa chick you told me?" He says, still keeping his eyes on me. "That would be me." I say sternly and a bit slowly. He starts blushing and gives me a nervous smile. "So you're a undercover agent?" He says a bit upset. I nod. "But I'll still perform for my fans no matter what." I say smiling at him. He gives me a small smile and I let him inside. He sees the others and goes completely on fangirl mode, or in this case, fanboy. I've never seen a guy act like this. Mostly it's girls so this is something very new to me.

Marshall clears his throat, causing Hiro to stop talking. "Hiro, I called you because Elsa-" he says pointing at me. "Wanted you to build something for her." He finishes. Hiro looks at me, waiting for me to tell him what it is.

"Okay so what I want you to build is some sort of dreaming device thingy." I try to find the right words to explain to him before continuing. "In other words, I want it to record my dreams and my memories and be able to transfer them to my computer. Do you think you'll be able to do that?" I ask. He thinks for a while before opening his mouth to speak. "Yeah, I think I'll be able to work on it. It should take me at least a day or two, depending on the things I need but it should be easy." He explains.

"If you need any help, I can always help." Hiccup says. Hiro smiles and nods. I describe to him more on how I want the machine to work before there's another knock on the door. "I'll get it." Anna says and walks towards the door. I hear a couple of voices arguing at the door and I look at Marshall a bit confused. I don't care if we have guests but they might as well not argue at the door. I get up but before I can walk over to the door I see Jack come walking in with another girl. She must be the one who answered the phone earlier, but why would Jack bring her here? She doesn't know about Pitch or us being spies so there's no reason for her to be here.

"Oh my god. You're Ellie Anderson! I completely love you and your voice and your songs are just amazing!" She practically squeals. He voice is so annoying. It's almost as if she was one of the chipmunks from that movie.

I give her a fake caring smile. "Thank you, although I don't write the songs alone. I get help from my friends." I motion over to the girls. Is she one of those fake fans who only likes me because I'm the 'lead singer' (according to the paparazzi) of the band?

"Oh yes of course. It's Alexis, Riley, and Maria right?" She says smiling. The girls try to hide their anger which fails in my eyes but is working for the others.

"Actually-" Merida starts but gets cut off by the girl. "I have to use the restroom. Can someone show me where it is?" She asks. Marshall volunteers to take her and they both head upstairs. I look at Jack, crossing my arms against my chest and the girls copy my position.