One Year Later...

A/N: This isn't an official chapter, its just explaining what happening during the year that passed. It's still Elsa's point of view so it's only gonna be things that she knows.

November 2013: Samantha told us that we should start writing our songs for EP. Once we finish recording it, people will listen to it and we'll start rising up our fame. We also found out that the guys (who's band name is Tough Luck) have a different manager has us. Luckily, we're still able to hang out and find more clues that'll lead us to pitch. Marshall still stayed with us so he could help us with the clues. I also found out who David Jacobson is. It's Marshall. Yup, I'm 'engaged' to Marshall. After I found that out, the girls kept bugging me about it and would make Marshall and I kiss (which we had to do since we're undercover).

December 2013: The girls and I were still writing our songs. We decided that for this EP, we would sing our own songs but song all together for the chorus. We told Samantha our idea and she liked it. She said that will be a unique girl band when we become popular. While the girls and I were out, we decided to go to a Jewlery Store and look at the the things they have. We saw that they had Diamonds, Ruby's, Pearl's, and all those things. We made a list of what they had and crossed out the ones that Pitch already took. We also made sure the the guys were still in contact with their little robber friends so we can know when and where Pitch will strike next.

January 2014: At this time, we already finished our songs and we started recording. It didn't really take us long since it was just 4 songs on our EP. On January 12, we released our EP and with that we gained thousands of new fans! At first we started with at least 100 because of Samantha and we started gaining more little by little. At this time, they all wanted us to open up for Little Mix's Tour. Samantha talked to their manger, and with their approval we were able to go on Tour with them.

February 2014: We've gotten much more fans in just a month after the release of our EP. We've gotten a lot of support of our fans (which they call themselves Creations) and of course, we get hate from people. Luckily, we can still go out places without being mobbed like One Direction does. That'll be too scary for me. We all decided to go shopping on the 13th, so we could get some things for the guys for Valentines Day. While at the mall, we found out that there was a Jewelry Store that was robbed. We were able to go inside when the police wasn't looking and we saw that the thing Pitch stole was a Pearl. We talked to the guys later that day and they said that they didn't hear anything from their former friends, which was strange. What we think is that they either didn't tell them the plan or Pitch decided to go after them himself.

March 2014: We heard that there was a County Fair in Knightdale, North Carolina from our fans so the girls and I decided to go and have some fun for a while. When we got there we got on all the rides a bunch of times, we got funnel cake, Marshall even won me like 3 stuffed animals. A few of our fans where there and we actually spent time with them for a bit, we wanted them to have a fun and unforgettable time so that's what we did. This was one of the best days ever.

April 2014: We're a month away from going on Tour with Little Mix so we decided to start rehearsing now. We would make up random dance moves to our songs. Sometimes instead of rehearsing we end up messing around with each other. Samantha also told us that we should start working on our album. We decided that we should start writing our songs while on Tour. I also found out that Tough Luck is going to be an opening act for One Direction soon. They are so lucky!

May-July 2014: we've been on the UK Tour with Little Mix. We had so much fun with them and they're fans loved us when we would perform. Sadly the tour had to end but we would still keep in contact with each other. While on Tour we didn't find anything on Pitch. Kristoff said that the guy they used to work with were murdered, which is why they didn't know about Pitch's plan the other day.

August 2014: We're starting on our first album, which is called Lucky Me. We are very satisfied with our music genre and hopefully so will our fans. We're also starting to record for our music video for our song Bang Bang. We haven't heard much from the guys since they're on Tour, but the tour ends next month and then we'll have to start finding more clues about Pitch.

September-November 2014: We've been searching clues for 3 months now but we couldn't find anything. Marshall called HQ and told Belle to search about Pitch's whereabouts for the past few months. She couldn't find anything that would help us but she would keep trying. At this time, we finished recording our album and we decided to release it next month. We wouldn't want our fans to wait. We also celebrated our 1 year anniversary has a band. It was a very fun night.

December 2014: This month has been very busy for us. Samantha thought it was a good idea to do a Album Release Party Livestream. We also had to go out shopping for Christmas presents for our friends and buy Christmas decorations for a party we're having. We have also been set to perform on the AMA's which will be next week, 12/14.

Albums:

Who We Are EP:

1.) Let It Go
2.) For The First Time In Forever
3.) When Will My Life Begin
4.) Brave

Lucky Me:

1.) Bang Bang
2.) All About That Bass
3.) Bo$$
4.)Fancy
5.) Problem
6.) Black Widow
7.) Blank Space
8.) For The Love Of A Daughter
9.) Warrior
10.) The Heart Wants What It Wants

Deluxe:
11.) Really Don't Care
12.) Who Are You
13.) Wrecking Ball
14.) DNA (Cover)

----------------------------------------------

Hi guys.!! Sorry that this isn't exactly what you wanted but I'm trying my best to make this interesting.

I won't be able to updated until tomorrow because I'm at my sisters house & my phone is about to die.!

That's all I have to say right now!

Gtg.

Please comment and vote.

Take care & I'm out.

-Ashley✌️😁🐣🐯