Chapter 35

Kristoff's P.OV

Anna and Elsa have both been kidnapped and Jack is acting as if it was only Elsa. I get it that he likes her and all but he doesn't have to act as if Anna doesn't even exist.

"We need to find a way to help Elsa and her out of there." Jack says. That's it. I have to tell him. If no one else is, then I will.

"Jack, Elsa isn't the only one who's been kidnapped." I say and he snaps his head towards me. "Anna is also with her. If you wanna make a plan then go ahead but make sure it's a plan where they both come out safe." I feel better saying this out loud. Jack looks at me with shocked eyes and then looks down and sighs.

"I'm sorry Kristoff. I just care so much for her and I'm scared that she's going to get hurt." He explains. I give him a small sentimental smile and give him a hug.

"It's alright. I understand how you feel." I tell him honestly. I really do know how he feels. That's how I feel about Anna. I like her. I really really do like her. I was going to confess my feelings for her today after Elsa's relaxing day but I guess there was a change in plans.

"Let's go and tell the others at the agency." I say pulling away from our hug. "We can try to find a way to get them both out." Everyone nods and we head back to the agency.

Once we arrive, we gather the ones who were training for the past few days and tell them the news. They all get shocked and worried but when we told them that it was Pitch who kidnapped them, they got angry as hell. We all decided to put them into groups of 4 and make them come up with plans to save Elsa and Anna. We told them that it wasn't a competition but they have until tomorrow to work on it.

I just hope that they come up with something quick.

Rapunzel's P.O.V

It's been 5 hours since we told everyone about Elsa and Anna. 5 out of 10 groups came up with something and I found them good but they couldn't work. We told them that they had to check it over again.

I go to my room, feeling very tired. I check the time and it's only 4 pm. Time is going by really slow today. I guess it's good because we have more time to make plans.

Just as I lay down, I hear a knock on my door. I groan as I get up an make my way towards the door. I open it and see nobody there. I roll my eyes and curse those dang kids and their stupid games. I close the door but then it stops half way and I hear someone yell, "Hey!"

I open the door wide again but still don't see anyone. "Why are you closing the door on me?" I hear Flynn say. Where is he? I can hear him just not see him.

"Flynn? Where are you?" I ask looking around. I see him start to appear in front of me and my eyes widen. He has invisibility powers?! Since when?!

"Cool huh? I just found out about them like 5 minutes ago." He says, obviously proud of himself. I giggle and let him inside. We start talking about how we should get Anna and Elsa out of Pitch's lair using one or more of the plans we got today. Then I got a great idea.

"Wait a second. Can you control your invisibility powers?" I ask him. He raises an eyebrow and nods slowly. "Yeah why?" He asks confused. I smile and the happiness brings me to my feet. I slowly start walking back and fourth thinking about my plan. Maybe it could work, but if it doesn't then we're all goners. Well I do have my healing powers so that'll help. I guess my plan can work.

"What are you thinking about blondie?" He asks after I've been pacing for a while. I look at him and smile and tell him my plan. He listens to every detail and when I finish he smiles as well.

"That could actually work. We just have to tell Jack and we can get the plan into motion tonight." He says. I nod and we both quickly go downstairs to tell Jack. I sure do hope that this will work.

Elsa's P.O.V

I open my eyes and realize that I'm in a dark room. I slowly sit up and look around. Where am I?

I get up and notice a small little window. I walk towards it but I get stopped by chains that are wrapped around my arms. I try to make my way towards the window until I can't go any further and look outside, all I see is water falling.

Water falling? Water fall...

I'm in Pitch's lair. I regain the last memory I had, which was hearing Pitch's voice before the lights went out and feeling something cover my mouth before everything went black.

I hope Pitch didn't bring it hurt the others. I look at the chains and try to break free by concentrating and freezing them. I close my eyes and concentrate the best I can.

"It won't work dearie." I hear a name British accent say. "Those chains are ice proof. You can't freeze them." He says again. He comes into clear vision and it's Pitch. Of course it is. He's the one who brought me here in the first place.

"What do you want? Why did you bring me here?" I ask trying not to lose control of my powers. If I lose control I won't be able to calm myself down. It's happened before and I don't want it to happen again.

"I know that you're the only one who can use the ice crystal. So I want you to make it work so my plan can work." He says harshly. I chuckle at him. Does he really think I'm going to help him?

"What makes you so sure that I'll help you?" I say smirking, knowing that he can't force me to do anything. He smirks back at me and says, "I was hoping you'd say that." With just a snap of his fingers, I see Anna being pushed into the room by a man with red hair and side burns.

"Anna!" I try to go towards her but the chains pull me back. Damn this short chains.

"You see, if you don't do as I say then I'll have to kill her. Just like I did with your parents." Pitch says with a evil smirk.

He killed my parents? He was the one who did it?

I shouldn't be surprised knowing his murder records but I can't help it.

"Why?" I ask without realizing it. "Why did you kill them?" I want to know his reasons. I know that most murderers don't have reasons but he possibly does and I want to know what it was.

"Because they didn't want to give me my daughter." He says. I give him a confused look. His daughter? Is he referring to Molly?

"Elsa. I am your biological father."

----------------------------------------------

Hi guys.

I know that this is a short chapter & I'm sorry so please don't comment on how short it is.

But I made another chapter because I felt bad for leaving at a cliffhanger.

So I made another one leaving at another cliffhanger to see your reactions.

I will feel bad but your reactions are just priceless😂

So I decided to make a sequel to this story. I already made the cover. I am currently debating weather or not I should show it to you next chapter or wait until I publish the sequel? So what you guys want?

Next chapter or wait until sequel?

Well I'll probably update tomorrow or Sunday. It's currently 11:38 pm (Saturday) & I'm not sleepy. I'll start writing the next chapter right now.

So hopefully you enjoyed this chapter.

Please comment & vote.

Take care & I'm out.

-Ashley✌️😁🐣🐯