Chapter 11

"Anna?"

"Elsa?"

We both say in unison. I can't believe that my sister is here. My little sister, an agent...WITH POWERS?!?!

"What are you doing here? I thought you were back at home?" I ask in almost a whisper. This is so shocking that I can't even talk loud enough.

"I was but then I was called in to do some research on these 4 guys." She answers a bit quietly.

4 guys? Could she mean Jack and the others? I shake the thought out of my head. Now for the reason I came here.

"Marshall wants us to meet him on the roof right now. So let's go." I say sternly, trying to avoid the fact that my sister has been lying to me for god knows how long.

"Wait, you're not mad?" She asks with a smile.

"We'll talk about it when we get home." I give her a serious glare. She bows get head down and nods. I take out my Snow Globe and whisper my destination and throw it. The magic portal appears once again and we both jump in.

When we're finally back, we go up to the Roof. When we get there I see Rapunzel, Merida, Marshall, and...the 4 guys? Why would he bring them out here?

"Umm...Hotch, wanna tell me why they're here?" I point to the 4 guys that keep staring at me. I made sure to use Marshall's last name in front of them, that's a rule we have to follow. 'All agents must not use first name in front of criminals.' Stupid rule but we have to follow it.

"I decided to make all of you work together to find Pitch." He says. My eyes widen and I feel anger boil through my body.

"Hold on a second! They're bad guys, why should we work with them?! For all we know they could be lying about being agents here!" Merida yells, luckily taking my side.

"Agent Menzel found more information about them and confirmed that they are agents here." Menzel? Does he mean Anna? She has a lot of explaining to do when we get home.

"So how do we know that we can work together with them?" I ask. If there's one thing I hate most, it's working with someone who does not follow my orders.

"Tomorrow morning, you all will come here and start training. They, just like all of you, also have powers." Once again, my eyes widen. This day just gets even more shocking for me. I knew that Jack has powers but not the other 3. Hell, I don't even know their names.

Marshall looks at them and nods, the guys nod back at him.

"What the hell is this a nodding game? What are you 5 planning?" I ask a bit too angrily.

"Girls, get ready to find out their powers." Marshall says. How are we even going to do that? "by battling them." He says, reading my thoughts. "Once you find out their power, you will try to create a battle technique. One that could defeat your enemy." He finishes and we all nod.

"First up, Robin Hood and Flynn." He says, using Merida's spy nickname. They both nod and step up. The rest of us move out of the way so they can battle.

They both just stand there, motionless. All of a sudden wind started blowing, hard. Merida motions her hands towards Flynn. He starts moving around and smirks. Seriously, what is it with guys and smirking?

All of a sudden I see sparks forming in his hands. Fire fill his hands and he starts throwing it but it start revolving around him. I guess it's because of the wind that Merida created around him. After throwing multiple fire balls, a fire tornado already formed. Flynn isn't visible at all, which worries me for some reason. The tornado starts moving towards Merida. She looks a bit shocked, so I guess she isn't moving it. I start seeing Flynn and it looks like he's moving the tornado. They both continue trying to move the tornado for a few seconds until they start moving it up and it completely disappears.

"Fire Tornado. Nice." Marshall says. Merida and Flynn smile at him and they walk towards us.

"Next up. Jack and Anna."

Oh I would love to see how this will go.

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys.!!

Sorry that this chapter was boring. I didn't want to make it so long and extra boring so I just made it like that.

Next chapter I will just do the battle between Anna & Jack and call it a die. I seriously just noticed that Day 2 in the story has lasted for at least 9-10 fricking chapters. I hate it when other authors do that so I'll try my best not to do it in the future.

Tomorrow I may or may not update. I'm not sure but I'll see if I can.

Other than that, please comment and vote if you enjoyed this chapter.

Take care & I'm out.

-Ashley✌️😁🐣🐯