Chapter 30

~AMA DAY~

Elsa's P.O.V

Today is the American Music Awards. I am very nervous and don't even know what to expect. I've seen it on tv a thousand times with Anna but now that I'm part of it, it's just different. I'm currently at my house, along with the girls, and we're getting our hair and makeup done. I decided to go with simple makeup and just lose hair. Anna and I will have wavy/curly hair, Rapunzel will have straight hair, and Merida will have her curly hair.

It's been a week since Hiro has been working on the machine. He says that there are some parts that he needs to find before he can finish it. Until then, we had to wait. We haven't heard anything about Pitch yet, which kinda worries me. For all we know, he could've gotten away to another country without us knowing. In a way, it would be good. At least we'll travel somewhere new and have more fun, right?

Speaking of fun, I went on that date with Marshall. It was absolutely amazing. He decided to have a classic romantic dinner, go to the movies, a stroll in the park, he even took me to a beautiful waterfall. It was such an amazing night. Two days later, we decided to give it a try and now we're officially dating. He asked me while we were all at the girls' place for a movie night, and I of course said yes. The girls started freaking out and the guys congratulated Marshall, which I don't understand why. We aren't even engaged...in reality.

"Girls, you're ready to get dressed." said our makeup artist. She wanted us to stay until we were all finished getting our makeup on. Our hair was the easiest and fastest one, since we didn't want anything over the top. We all went up to my room to get changed.

[Picture at top/side]

"I'm super nervous about the AMA's." Rapunzel says.

"I know me too." Anna agrees. "It's crazy that to believe that we're actually doing this when it was all just to capture Pitch." She adds.

"I just hope Hiro finishes the dream machine so we can complete our mission." I tell them. They stop and look at me as if saying 'Don't you want any of this'. "Girls, we've been after him for almost 2 years now. I agree that all these good things have happened to us and we're doing everything we can to protect these people, but no good deed goes unpunished." They sigh and look down.

"What's going to happen when we do capture him?" Merida asks. "Will everything still be the same or will we end with this life and go back to the other?" I stay silent for a while. I don't know to tell her. One part of me wants all of this to stay the same but the other part just wants this to end. I don't like lying to people and for them to believe that we're something that we're not. Life is hard and sometimes good things can happen with a life like that, but if life is too easy nothing good can come from it.

"Girls, are you finished in there? You have to leave in 15 minutes." Samantha says from the other side of the door. Thank god she came in time, I wouldn't know what to say to Merida.

"Almost finished." Anna answers. We all finish getting dressed up and add our Jewelry on. We go back downstairs and see that everyone is smiling at us. "You all look amazing." Samantha says, smiling wide.

"Thank you." The girls and I say in unison.

"Be sure to take care of Hunter while we're gone. I don't want him to feel lonely and you know that David will be out with his friends." I tell Samantha jokingly. Since Hiro needs to finish the machine, we decided to make the world think that he's Marshall's nephew and he has to stay with us while his parents are out on vacation. Marshall is out looking for any sign of Pitch. He's going to every Jewelry store and every alley. Hopefully he could find something.

"Alright I will. Now, you girls go on and rock it. I'll be watching you on tv so don't do something that I could embarrass you with." She says and we all laugh. After saying goodbye and Hiro acting like he doesn't care, we left and made our way to the AMA's.