Chapter 1

Running.

I'm in the woods running.

I'm running away from something but I don't know what. I feel so scared and hurt. I keep on running & I hear this deep, raspy voice. "Elsa, come back. Don't run away from me. You know I'll find you and that boy." It said.

I continued to run away. Someone grabbed my arm & pulled me in the bushes. I was about to scream but they covered my mouth. I was about to look at the person but I heard a noise.

*beep beep beep beep*

I shot my eyes wide open to find myself staring at my bedroom ceiling. I was sweating & panting. It seemed so realistic. My heart was even beating fast. It was all a dream. A dream that I've been having for the past 2 months. It's always the same thing. Sometimes something else would before me running away, but I would forget the moment I woke up. I just remember running.

They say that if you have a dream more than once, then it's more than likely to happen. I never believed in that kind of stuff but a part of me does. I shook the thought of the dream and got up. I went to the bathroom and washed up. I put my hair in a messy Hairbun and went downstairs. I was still in my pj's but I didn't care.

Oh, I almost forgot to introduce myself. Hello, my name is Elsa Arendelle. I'm currently 21 and my sister Anna,18, live with me. Wanna know a secret.?

I used to be a spy.

Yup, a spy. It was really fun. Chasing bad guys, going around the world, making new friends. I never had to kill a person, which was good for me. You see, I was chosen to be a agent from the government. They some how knew about my intelligence, my flexibility, and my martial arts skills. They thought I was perfect to be a agent. While I was in the agency, I met new friends. There was Rapunzel, Merida, Ariel (who is a mermaid.!), Belle, Cinderella. The list goes on and on.

But I had to give all of that up. When I was 18, I was told that my parents were killed. They were murdered. I never knew by who but I was about to leave so I could solve the case, but then I found out that Anna survived and she knew about me being a spy. The government didn't care if she knew, she was my sister so it would be fine. But Anna didn't want me to be a spy anymore. She wanted me to retire so I could spend more time with her. So that's what I did.

3 years later, we're as close as ever. I haven't talked to her in 13 years. Even when I was back home, I would shut her out. I had many things to do and I had one other thing I was hiding from her. But I won't tell you guys because it's too soon. Anyways, I was very busy and when I became a spy, I had to move so I wouldn't put my family in danger. I still miss my parents though. I wish I could've said goodbye.

"Good morning Elsa." Anna said, walking into the kitchen.

"Good morning." I answered back. Almost forgetting that I was making breakfast. I'll continue telling you all my story later.

"Whatcha makin.?" She asked. I chuckled a bit. She sounds like that little girl from Phineus and Ferb. Isabella I think her name was.

"I'm making chocolate ch-"

"Chocolate.?! Hurry up.! I want chocolate.!" She said cutting me off. Yes, Anna is a chocolate freak. So am I.

I chuckled once more. "Alright alright. It's almost ready. Go wash up. You still look crazy, especially with your hair like that." I said pointing to her hair. It's sticking up in all places. She nodded happily and ran upstairs. I just shook my head and got two plates out. I put two Chocolate Chip Waffles on each plate, along with scrabbled eggs. Anna came downstairs and got her plate and went to sit down.

~skip breakfast~

After breakfast, I washed the dishes and went upstairs to my room. Since today is Saturday and it feels good outside, I decided to go out for a while. I checked to see what I have in my closet and I grab the first thing I see. I'm wearing an icy blue knee length dress. I really like it because it captures my figure. I put my in a messy side braid and apply a little bit of makeup.

I grab my purse and go downstairs. "Anna, I'm going out for a while. Do you wanna come with.?" I asked. She was on the couch watching tv. She shook her head and I grabbed my car keys and headed outside. It was the middle of September and the air felt so good.

I got in my car and decided to go to Starbucks. As soon as I get there I get a call from Marshall. Why is he calling me.?

"Hello.?"

"Hey Elsa. How have you been.? I haven't talked to you in ages." He said.

"I know. It seems like it's been forever but why are you calling me. How did you get my number.?" I asked curiously. I heard him sigh.

"I need you to come down to HQ. It's important, and it has to do with your parents." And with that I automatically headed down to a place I haven't been to in 3 years.

The Agency's HeadQuarters.

Hello my lovely's.!! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of this wonderful story.

I know it has to do with agents, like my other story but it won't be so similar to it. At least I don't think it is.

Well in a few chapters, Elsa is going to be talking to you guys. Like whenever she talks about her backstory, it's not like other story's where she remembers it like a flashback, she's telling it to you guys. She's talking to you.

I want to make this story different from any other one.

This is just the first chapter & I will try my best to update the second one later today.

& if you haven't noticed, my grammar & punctuations are different from my other story. At time I will be adding & instead of the word 'and'. That will be my mistake so please don't get too annoyed with it.

Also, I DO NOT own the book cover. I just edited the words to it. So thank you to the person who made the cover, credits go to that person.

Well, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please comment & vote & I will see you later.

-Ashley✌️😁🐣🐯