Chapter 17

I wake up to the sound of someone banging on my door. I wake up and realize that I'm in a hotel room. Oh yeah, we're on a mission. I get up and look through the little peep hole to see who's at the door. It's Kristoff. I open the door and he quickly walks in and wakes up the girls.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"There's a robbery at a Jewelry Store. We have to go now." He says.

"Do we go as agents or undercover?" Merida asks.

We can't go undercover because they won't let us in but we can't go as agents because they'll find out about our identity.

"Let's just go as ourselves but we use our powers to stall the police officers so some of us can go in." I say. They nod and we all get dressed. Before we leave, we make sure to grab our weapons and putting our earpiece so we can communicate without being too loud. We all head out and go to the cars with the same people we came with the first time. This time Kristoff drives, knowing which Jewelry Store is being robbed.

I check the time in the car and I see that it's 3 am. Of course they're gonna do it when everyone is sleeping. When we get there, there's no police officers in sight. I guess they're running a bit late. Kristoff parks the car across the street from the store, so the police won't think it's us robbing the place.

We quickly and silently towards the door, having our guns in hand. Everyone but me goes to the side of the building while I go to the window, making sure that they don't see me. I look inside and see that there's no one in sight. I motion for everyone to come out from the side. They all silently run towards me and we quietly open the door. We all make sure not to make so much noise and to keep our guards up.

"Let's split up and try to search for them." I say and everyone nods. We all head in a different direction and I'm at the diamond section of the store. This store is strange. It had different sections for the Jewelry. I wonder what kind Pitch wants. Most importantly, why does he want it?

I quietly walk around, with my flashlight on my gun to guide me. I don't think I'll find them with them knowing where I am with this light. I press a button from my earpiece, and night vision glasses cover my eyes. With this I can sneak up from behind without him knowing. Plus, they're kinda like x ray vision as well. I can see through the walls and that'll especially help me to see if someone's there.

I turn off my flashlight and I start walking around, still keeping my guard up. I hear a noise from behind me and I quickly look back. I start walking backwards and someone quickly covers my mouth and pulls me behind the counter. I look to see that it's Jack.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I whisper yell.

"Be quiet." He whispers back. Before I could tell him anything I hear someone's footsteps. They get closer and then they stop right in front of the counter. I once again hear more footsteps coming. I was about to get up to attack them but Jack stops me from doing so.

"Donovan, did you get the Diamond?" I hear a male voice ask.

"Yeah. You got the Emerald?" The male voice from in front of the counter says.

"Alright, let's go back before the cops get here." Says the first voice and then they run off.

Jack and I both get up from behind the counter. "Why did you stop me? We could've gotten the Emerald and Diamond back from them." I say angrily.

"I wouldn't stand a chance against them. Powers or not, they're very strong guys." He says.

"And how do you know?" I ask him.

"Because I worked with them." He answers. Before I could do anything I hear Merida's voice in my ear.

"Elsa, where are you?" She asks.

"I'm in the Diamond section with Jack. Why?" I ask back.

"We need to get out of here. The police are about to get here and we don't have any prove that we're helping them." She states.

"Alright. You guys go back to the cars. We'll meet you there." I say and with that Jack and I start running to the front door. Unfortunately, the police cars arrive and some officers starts coming towards the door.

"Let's go up to the roof." I say and we start running towards the back of the store. We get to a dead end but luckily the door that leads to the roof is on the left side. I open the door just as the officers bust open the front doors. Jack and I quickly run up to the roof. Once we get there, we run to the back edge. It isn't too high up and I was about to jump until Jack grabs me by my waist.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" I yell. He answers me by jumping off the edge but instead of falling we're flying. What the hell, Jack can fly?! He takes us over across the store, to the cars. We both slowly start going down, closer to the ground. Our feet reach the ground and I look at him. My hands are around his neck, his left arm is around my waist, and we're only inches apart. I look into his eyes and they're dark blue. He leans in and stay put. I want to move away but my body doesn't do as I want to. I hear someone cough from behind us and I turn to see that Rapunzel and the others staring at us while recording and smirking.

"Seems like Marshall isn't the one you want." Kristoff says smirking. I quickly pull away from Jack and start blushing like crazy.

"L-Let's go back to the hotel. We have to call Samantha later." I stutter and everyone laughs making me blush even more.

"You also have to call Marshall." Rapunzel says and I nod. "When we get back." She finishes and I look at her with wide eyes.

"But it's 3 in the morning. Isn't he asleep?" I ask, blushing.

"Nope. He's awake." She says and I sigh and agree to call him.

We get back to the hotel and we go into our rooms.

"Okay so you have a of explaining to do." Anna says.

"What do I need to explain?" I ask confused.

"Well first of all there's that thing that happened with Jack, second of all there's Marshall." Merida answers.

"There's nothing to explain about Jack. We just escaped from the roof and you guys just caught us at the wrong moment." I explain.

"We've been watching you guys since we left the building." Anna says. I roll my eyes.

"Also, Rapunzel says that Marshall likes me and she wants me to call and ask him if it's true." I say changing part of the subject.

"Oh my god! Yes do it!" Merida almost yells. Rapunzel grabs my phone and hands it to me.

This will not end well.

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!

Here's another chapter!

I hope you guys enjoyed it and liked it

I added a little bit of a Jelsa moment for all of you!

In the comments, tell me which otp you want me to have a moment next.

Either Mericcup, Eugenzel, Kristanna, or maybe Marshelsa😉

And how did you guys spend your Thanksgiving?

I mostly just been writing chapters for this story and trying to write something for my other story. Currently, my sister is curling my hair because she likes trying to do different hair styles on me. I'm like those hair dolls thingys!

Well that's all I've got to say.

Please comment and vote if you enjoyed this chapter.

Take care & I'm out.

-Ashley✌️😁🐣🐯

(This chapter was writing on 11/27/14)