We all stood there in awe as they were still for a moment and suddenly Diane kneed him away. My eyes widened as she her fist attempted hit my body. I grabbed her fist and tried to push her back. 

Suddenly, Elizabeth appeared and released powerful Goddess magic, going through Diane's body, releasing the spirits within her body. My eyes widened. "Elizabeth!" I said, racing to her and hugging her tightly as soon as she healed everyone around her.

Elaine accompanied her and I watched as she ran up to Ban and hugged him. I growled and shook my head. "As long as your happy," I mumbled.

Merlin's eyes widened as Elizabeth went to her. "Remember when you called me "Big Sis Sis," she said, smiling. "You've grown into such a beautiful young woman."

"Sorry to interrupt but-"

She stopped speaking as I threw a rock at her face. "Oh shut it Overbite!"

"Melascula!"

Melascula sat there and gave a whole speech then her eyes hit Elaine. "Your that half dead fairy I granted life to, arent you?"

My eyes widened as Ban held her and I jumped in front of them both. "Stay away from her Overbite!"

"Now I, Melascula, on behalf of the Demon King shall punish you for your transgressions!" She transformed into a demonic snake creature and I unclipped my scythe, ready to kill her. My eyes widened as she tunneled underground and around the buildings, sending them crashing. She went above us and I stared at her.

"I didnt want to go into this form. It's not very cute."

Me and Ban smirked. "This is more of a major improvement for you!" Ban and I died with laughter as she hissed, racing towards Ban and I. I moved Elaine out the way and raced to Ban. Ban was in the jaws of Melascula as Elaine was smacked out the way. I sighed and jumped up after her.

My eyes widened as her emotions became her magical power and she grew wings as she saved Ban. I stopped flying and punched the ground. "UGH!"

I jump up and stand on Merlins sacred treasure as Meliodas  escaped the cocoon of Darkness. I watched as Escanor walked towards Meliodas.  "Merlin, what is he doing?" I asked, looking at my friend.

I gritted my teeth and unsheathed my scythe. "He's going Assault Mode. Let me handle him," I said, racing down there.  "Princess Ace, no. You need to deal with Melascula," Elizabeth said as Ban was blasted with poison from Melascula.  Meliodas' power rose and reverted back to his Assault Mode, who led the Ten Commandments. My eyes widened. "Escanor  is fighting Meliodas?!" I said, slowly, I looked around.

As King and Diane attacked her. I watched her sit her head up and I smirked, stomping her head in the ground.  "Six feet under!" I looked back and Elaine hovered beside Merlin and my eyes widened. Elizabeth tranquilized Melascula, turning her into a small poisonous snake. I sat there, feeling useless and I stood up as I watched Ban and Elaine hug tightly.

Suddenly, I heard Escanor grunt. He's never done that before. "Escanor!" I screamed, racing to the cube. Meliodas stabbed him, piercing the mighty Escanor through an opening and he fell over.

Everyone stared at Meliodas as he was unhinged. I rested my hand on Bans shoulder. "Make her happy," I said, smiling a bit. I sighed. "I'll do anything for your happiness, even if that means letting you go." I gently kissed his forehead and walked towards the perfect cube Merlin created, trapping Meliodas and Escanor inside.

Suddenly, we all heard a devastatingly deep voice as we all watched Meliodas and Escanor fought. "Merlin," I muttered. "Escanor wont kill him will he?" I watched them and the cube went down. Suddenly, Meliodas collapsed and everyone raced up to him.