Chapter 39: Resurrection

As everyone knows, Cindy is actually alive and currently hiding in an unliving universe where she can go on with her evil plan peacefully. Cindy also kidnaps Carla from another timeline and turned her into evil, but Carla is still in the cocoon phase after she's been injected with E-Virus made by Cindy.

Today is the historic day for Cindy and her troop, where their leader, Carla is going to be reborn as her evil self after almost 2 decades she's in the cocoon phase.

"Madam, is our leader will be born today?", asked one of Cindy's soldiers.

"Yes, and I'm so excited about it. Today will be the day when the darkness will rise once again. The Heroes team will not stand a chance to defeat us after this", said Cindy.

Suddenly, Carla's cocoon started to open up and a person covered with slime started to come out from the cocoon. After a few seconds, the cocoon is fully opened up and Carla is reborn once again with her body covered with slime. The cocoon then leans and falls, along with Carla that has been reborn also falls to the ground. Carla then opens up her eyes, looks up, and sees Cindy with her troop in front of her.

"Who...who are you?", asked Carla.

"I'm Cindy Miller, and I'm the one who resurrects you once again to this world", said Cindy.

"Why are you doing this to me?"

"I want you to team up with me and continue what you've done a long time ago. Destroy the galaxy and the Heroes team once and for all!"

"Is that why you're resurrecting me? How do I need to trust you on this?"

"Well, I have prepared a troop of soldiers under my command and it's ready to receive your command as well. Besides, I also already create some weapons and maybe some explosions for our mission later."

"Hahahaha! Very good. Looks like I have a wrong perception of you. You must be too influenced by my evil plans all this time, huh?"

"Yes, Madam Carla."

"Oh please, just call me Carla. You are like my evil partner now."

"It's being an honor to work with you, Carla. Now, you should gain some of your energy before we continue our evil plan. Meanwhile, we will prepare our soldiers and weapons for the upcoming grand war."

"Very well then. I can't wait to continue my plan after all these years. Muahahaha!"

Back in Zagary, Alicia's having a nightmare about Carla's return once again. She dreamt that someone is resurrecting Carla back to life and she was destroying almost everyone in Zagary since she wants revenge on Zagary and the Heroes team.

Alicia then wakes up from her nightmare, and Thomas also awake because he hears his wife is shouting when she's awake.

"Darling, are you okay? Do you have a nightmare?", asked Thomas.

"I...I have this weird nightmare. It's...it's about Carla's return, and she's destroying everyone in Zagary, including us", said Alicia.

"What?! That's ridiculous! Carla is dead a long time ago, darling."

"I know...but I saw someone resurrecting her back to life. I suspected it was Cindy. I...I just hope this is not true."

"Don't worry, darling. It's just a dream, it could not be true."

"But what if it's true, honey?"

"Then we have to be ready if it's true. Besides, we have defeated her once, we can defeat her again if she's really coming back alive."

"What if she's stronger than before?"

"You know Carla likes to fight solo? She always does something by herself, so we have an advantage. By advantage, I mean we fight her as a team. She didn't have that kind of mindset at all. So, don't you worry, okay darling?"