Chapter 28: Multiverse Breach

Soon after Peter and Pauline married, the other Heroes team members also had their marriages as well.

Gracie has a marriage to her love interest, Henry, while Rachel has a marriage to her best friend, Tony. Miguel also married his best friend, Roxanne, and the same goes for Dan that is married to Hailey. Princess Mira, princess of Cearus married a prince called Prince Johnny. Prince of Zagary, Prince Liam married a Zagary citizen named Elaine, while Princess of Zagary, Princess Isabella also married a Zagary citizen named Brandon.

All of them live happily and in harmony, until one day, they received bad news.

Judelle received a call from Crystal, where they sense a signal on the portal tracker system.

"Hello, Crystal? Is there any news you want to tell me?", asked Judelle.

"Hello. Yes, Judelle. Our portal tracker system tracked a significant signal on the formation of the portal."

"What?! It has been years since we didn't sense anything from the tracker. Why now?"

"I don't know, but the signal on this tracker is kinda...strange."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Just come to the HQ, I'll show you what I mean."

"All right then. I'll contact Alicia and her team to come with me as well."

Judelle then contacts Alicia to inform her about this breaking news.

"Hello, Alicia? I need you to meet me at our Heroes HQ. Crystal found something on the portal tracker."

"Hello, Judelle. Wait, what?! Something is spotted on our portal tracker. Impossible. It has been a few years since the last time we sense something on that tracker. Well, all right then, I will ask my siblings and others to meet up at the HQ. I think our kids are also at the HQ, maybe we can tell them to meet up as well."

"Sure, that's a great idea! I think it's time for them to be on the battleground now. Besides, they're going to replace us when we're getting older."

"Haha! You're right. All right then, I'm going to call up my siblings and the others to meet up at the HQ. See you there!"

"See you, and be quick as well."

Alicia then calls Aidan and Annie to meet up at the Heroes HQ.

"Hi bro, sis! I need both of you to meet me at our HQ right now", said Alicia.

"Hi, sis! Why do you want us to go to the HQ?", asked Annie.

"Yeah, sis. It sounds important", said Aidan.

"It is important. Judelle told me that Crystal found a signal on our portal tracker system", said Alicia.

"Wait, what?! Are you serious, sis? We didn't find anything for these past few years", said Annie.

"Yes, sis. I'm serious. That's why I want you guys to meet me at the HQ. At the same time, our kids are also there for practicing their Elemental powers at the HQ. We could invite them as well", said Alicia.

"All right then. We're going to suit up, and we'll meet you up at the HQ", said Aidan.

An hour later, Alicia and Thomas meet up with Aidan, Gabby, Annie, and Jackson at the Heroes HQ. They all then meet up with Judelle and Crystal in the meeting room.

"Glad you guys made it. So, a few hours ago, we found a significant beep on our portal tracker system. It's quite weak, but we managed to get the coordinates of the location", explained Crystal.

"Hmm. That's kind of odd, you know? It has been a few years since Cindy escape from our hands back in Bigenia, and now she's back again. She must already arrive here when we got that signal", said Alicia.