Chapter 31: Anti-Heroes

After Liam, Peter, and the others destroyed Zuveria, Alicia and her siblings with their partners are brought into another dimension called Ricia. This time, Alicia and her siblings with their partners have their memory recovered.

Unfortunately, all of them are separated into 3 different locations; Alicia and Thomas in the north of Ricia, Aidan and Gabby in the east of Ricia, and Annie and Jackson in the south of Ricia.

At the north of Ricia, Alicia and Thomas woke up in a forest.

"Ow! My head. Where...where are we? Honey? Honey, wake up!", said Alicia.

"Darling? Where...where are we?", asked Thomas.

"I...I don't know. It looks like we're in a forest, but it looks like we're not in Zagary."

"But...how do we even get here? I don't even remember anything."

"Me too. Wait a minute...I remember that we were looking for a portal. I suspected we were being sucked by the portal and we somehow...arrived here."

"Do you think this is Cindy and Melinda's work?"

"Who else will do such of thing other than both of them? We need to find the way out of this dimension somehow, but we need to find my siblings first."

"Oh, right! But...where are they being brought to then? Because we're in this one dimension. Do you think they might be landed on different dimensions?"

"Probably so. But I really hope they're in this dimension with us. If they're here, they might be in a different section of this place. I will try to use my telepathic power to contact Annie."

Alicia uses her telepathic power to get in contact with Annie, but it's failed.

"Ugh! It didn't work. Somehow this dimension prevents me from using this power."

"If like that, we need to find a way out from this forest and find them."

"Sounds like a plan. Come on, let's go."

Meanwhile, in the east of Ricia, Aidan and Gabby woke up in a building in an abandoned city.

"Darling? You're awake?", asked Aidan to Gabby.

["Yes, I am. But, where are we right now?"], said Gabby using her hand gestures.

"I don't know. It looks like we're inside a building, but I don't know if we're in Zagary."

["Wait! We were looking for a portal, right? What if the portal brought us here?"]

"Maybe. We need to find a way out, and also find my sisters. They must be somewhere here as well."

["If like that, we need to find them and think of a way to get from this dimension."]

"You're right. Come on, let's find the others."

In the south of Ricia, Annie and Jackson are awake in an empty cave.

"Darling? Where are we right now? It seems we're somehow awake in a cave?", said Jackson.

"Honestly, I have no idea where we are right now. Let's go outside and see if we can find a way out", said Annie.

When both of them got out of the cave, they found out that the sky is going to turn dark, and they have to find wood piles to make a fire, or not they will be freezing to death if they stay or leave the cave.

"Well, the sky is going to turn dark soon. Maybe we should find some woods and make a fire inside the cave, darling."

"But I want to find my siblings, honey! They must be somewhere here after we were brought here from the portal that we trying to find."