Chapter 5: Mermaid

One day, when Leah is at a lake alone to relieve her mind from all her work at the castle, suddenly she hears a girl crying at the lake and Leah sees a girl lying down at the edge of the lake. She then later went to the girl.

"Hey, why are you crying?", asked Leah to the girl.

Leah was then shocked to see the girl's condition. The girl's skin is torn and also what makes Leah shocked is that she's a mermaid.

"Are you...a mermaid?", asked Leah.

"Yes. But I'm really in pain right now. I can't go back home", said the girl and she cried.

"What's your name? My name is Leah", said Leah.

"My name is Princess Naomi from Cearus. You can call me Naomi. Could you please help bring me to the nearest hospital?", asked Naomi.

"Sure, Naomi. But....", Leah stopped talking and think how to bring her because she is a mermaid.

"Oh, don't worry. I can transform into a human", said Naomi.

She then later transforms herself into a human but her condition is still the same as when she became a mermaid.

"Let's bring you to the castle", said Leah.

"Castle?! You're a princess?", asked Naomi.

"No. I'm just a royal secretary. I need to bring you to the castle to meet my brother, Sam. He will ask someone to treat you."

"Oh, I see. Okay then, let's go!"

Leah then later brings Naomi to the castle. But first, Leah needs to bring Naomi to meet the queen. At that time, Sam and Athena are also in the heir's room to discuss something with the queen regarding Zagary.

"Your Majesty, this is Princess Naomi from Cearus. She needs our help to cure her. Can she stay here until she fully recovers?", asked Leah to Queen Maria.

"Sure, she may stay here. I hope she will be okay after this. If anything, please let me know", said Queen Maria.

"Thank you so much, your Majesty", said Leah.

Leah then later brings Naomi to Sam.

"Sam, can you please help to cure Naomi? She's very sick now and she needs our help", begged Leah.

"Alright. I'll try to cure her. I also will call Dr. Bill, David, and Adam to come along", said Sam.

"Oh yeah, she's also a mermaid and the princess of Cearus", said Leah.

"Wh...what?! She's a mermaid?", Sam was shocked to hear what Leah said.

"Yes, I'm a mermaid", said Naomi.

"Can you transform yourself into a mermaid? Because if you are a mermaid, I can see the real issues on what happened to you", said Sam.

Naomi then later transforms into a mermaid.

"Wow, she's a mermaid!", said Athena.

"Can you please cure me so that I can meet my parents?", asked Naomi.

"Sure, Naomi. Anything for our new friend", said Sam.

Sam then later started to cure Naomi.

After a few weeks, Sam and The Nebulas team tried to cure Naomi, they finally cured her.

"Alright, Naomi. You're cured. But you need to stay here for a couple more weeks because you need to recover from your injury", said Sam.

"Okay, Sam. Thanks so much for curing me. Uhh, can I ask you something? Are you already married? Because I see you wearing a ring", said Naomi.