Chapter 7: Ballet

One day, Sam, Leah, and Athena are performing in a competition called the Zagary Talents Show that will be witnessed by thousands of people in the hall and it's being live broadcast too.

"I still remember this situation years ago. Do you guys remember?", asked Athena.

"Yes, we do sis. You're very nervous to enter this competition until you fight with your rival, Wanda and finally, you both be friends in the end", said Sam.

"Yeah, I still remember that. I lost in the semi-final to you both, after that you both argued until Mr. James witnessed and chose you to have a dance with the principal ballerina", said Leah.

"Yeah, I also still remember that. Sigh, I'm pretty sad that Wanda can't join since she's not feeling well and has to forfeit from the competition", said Athena.

"It's okay, sis. At least you've done your best until you're in this stage again twice. I believe if Wanda or Mommy is here, they must be proud of you, sis", said Sam.

"Yeah. I wish Mommy was here so that she could witness our achievement", said Athena.

"I assure you Mommy is proud of us no matter where she at right now, sis", said Leah.

Athena then smiled and hugged their siblings. After that, they three went dancing with Mr. Jayden and Mrs. Cassandra, the principal ballerina on the stage.

4 years ago...

Queen Maria was meeting with Sam, Leah, and Athena to talk about the Zagary Talents Show.

"Sam, Leah, Athena, I would like to ask if all of you would like to join a ballet dance competition. I saw that you three always practice ballet during your free time in our garden", asked Queen Maria.

"Yes, that will be an honor for us, your Majesty", said Sam.

"Well, next month there will be a competition called Zagary Talents Show, and ballet dance will be one of the categories. I think you three have the potential to join the competition because you three love ballet dance right?", said Queen Maria.

"Really? If like that, we will join it", said Leah.

"Alright then. I will inform Mr. James, the ballet school choreographer to train you. Tomorrow you three will go to the Zagary Ballet School to join the training", said Queen Maria.

"Thank you so much your Majesty", said Athena.

Later that night...

"I'm so excited! For so long we trained ballet and now we're going to enter a competition", said Athena.

"Don't be too excited, sis. You don't know the format to enter this competition yet", said Leah.

"That's true. I already saw the format. It said who didn't improve their dance skills will be disqualified", said Sam.

"What?! Is it true? Oh, now I started to feel nervous", said Athena.

"Don't be nervous sis. We just need to do our best to perform at the final", said Sam.

"Yeah, we already practice ballet dance for years and we will do our best to enter the final", said Leah.

"Alright then. I will do my best for tomorrow", said Athena.

"That's our little sister! Let's have a sleep and get ready for tomorrow", said Sam.

Sam, Leah, and Athena went to the Zagary Ballet School to attend their first ballet class the next day. They then meet with the school choreographer, Mr. James.

"Ah! You three must be Sam, Leah, and Athena right?", asked Mr. James.

"Yes, sir. We're here to attend the class", said Sam.