Chapter 21: Surprise

The year is 2070 and it has been 5 years since the Heroes team eliminated Cindy, a villain that wants to destroy the galaxy to continue the legacy of Carla's ideology.

Sam and his teammate are now aged up, so they have to let someone else lead the Heroes team. Thus, they decided to let down their roles to their kids since they want them to learn to control the team.

With Alicia being the leader of the team, together they will face new challenges, new friends, new enemies, and many more.

One day, Sam and Iris advised their kids, Alicia, Aidan, and Annie regarding their responsibility to carry on the Heroes team.

"Kids, we hope that you could take this responsibility as the leaders of the Heroes team because everyone in the galaxy counts on us to save the galaxy from any threat or danger", said Sam.

"We know it's tough, but soon you will normalize to it. It's time for us to take a break from this work, and let all of you lead the team", said Iris.

"Don't worry, mommy, daddy. We promise that we will continue your legacy and make sure the galaxy is peaceful", said Alicia.

And now, it's official that Alicia with her friends will be leading the team and they will do whatever it takes to protect the galaxy, even if they have to sacrifice themselves for everyone's safety.

A few months after Alicia and her team takes full control of the Heroes team, they all had their kids.

Alicia and Thomas received a boy called Peter, Aidan and Gabby received a girl called Gracie, Annie and Jackson received a girl called Rachel, Jordan and Sarah received a boy called Miguel, Judelle, and Mason received a boy called Dan, Lara and Kelvin received a girl called Mira, King Michael and Queen Sabrina received a boy called Prince Liam while for Prince Anthony and Princess Alyssa received a girl called Princess Isabella.

There is also a bit of conflict when some of them receive their kids. One of them is Gabby, where she's scared that her daughter, Gracie, will hate her because she's a homunculus, and not a normal human like her father, Aidan. So when Gracie turns 4 years old, Gabby always hides in her room at night because she's turned into a homunculus at night and she doesn't want her daughter to know about it.

When Gracie turned 13 years old, one day when Gracie is making a drawing special for her mother, Gabby. Gabby didn't realize that it was almost night time because she was accompanying Gracie. Suddenly, when she look out at the window, she was shocked that it was sunset. In a panic, she ran to her room without she locked the door because she don't have much time to transform into a homunculus.

Gracie then saw her mother run upstairs to her room, so she follow her mother and went to her room when suddenly she saw her mother is turning into a homunculus. Gracie stumbled to see her mother transforming into a homunculus. After Gabby fully transformed into a homunculus, she's shocked to see that Gracie is standing outside of her room, watching in fear that she's turned into a homunculus. Later, Aidan came and was also shocked to see what happened.

"Sweetie, I'm sorry I didn't tell you this for a long time. Your mother...is a homunculus. She's a human in the daytime and at night she's a homunculus. She's hiding from you because she doesn't want you to see it and you're going to hate her", said Aidan.

"What?! I didn't hate her. I was just...shocked to see her. I can't believe she's hiding this from me. Now I know why mommy always hiding in her room at night for years now. But, I believe she did this to protect me", said Gracie.

Gracie then went to her mother, but Gabby is staying away from her.

"Mommy, don't be scared. Please look at me", said Gracie.